8. Way to Italy

Salvatore Pov :

I'm so contented that My Baby is coming back to Our Home. I will fill the gap of so many years in my daughter's life. I will fulfill My Daughter 's all wishes. I will spoil her to hell.

My Bambina , My Tesoro , My Figlia .

"C'mom Nani ! Dont cry. Please." My thought chain broke by My Princess soft voice.

We are leaving , all her luggage is already settled in the car and Me , Alessandro are waiting for Our Princess who is bidding Her GrandParents while Ethan is busy in glaring those to boys. Specially that one .. What's his name ? Yeah ! Aryan

Honestly ! I like both boys , they are nice. I had talk with them and they said "Uncle , Amaira is just like Our Sister."  but Brothers are Brothers . 

I think , How will she react when She'll know that Her 4 Brothers are waiting for her in Italy ? Not only them ! But , The Whole Italy is waiting for its Princess .

My thought again got broke by ....

Amaira Pov :

"Guys ! I'll miss you so much." I knew ! I knew it that he will say this. I closed my eyes to control my anger because he is laughing so loudly after mimicking me.

"C'mon Aryan ! Dont tease her." Kartik said to Aryan making him nodded.

"Its time to leave" Big Brother said making all of them sad.

I smiled towards everyone and My Home. I hugged Nanu and Nani then Kartik Aryan . I will miss them .

I stepped into the car and sat while looking back. I got tears in my eyes cause Nani was crying and Nanu was consoling her. Kartik and Aryan was smiling sadly .

I smiled at them to assure them that I will be Ok there.

Father , Big Brother and Ethan settled themselves in the car and the car started to go away making me look out from the window. I waved my hand to them and gave them a flying kiss making them laughed.

I'm feeling sad. I'm gonna miss them. I closed my eyes and kept my head on the widow feeling the cold breeze on my face that was making me calm.

Way to Italy , My Real Homeland  !

The ride was silent and I'm glad that no one ask something from me otherwise I would have cried. I think ! They know that I 

We all reached to runway. Now , I'm confused ! didnt we have a flight ? I looked at them and asked them this so they said "We will go by Our Private Plane." My jaw dropped to floor seeing the Awesome plane in reality. 

I've never seen any plane actually and What did they said 'Our'. They have a private plane.

This is really OMG !