The Witches Dream Part 1

A green haired witch flips onto the platform infront of a giant purple snake.

Gildersnake: "Foolish child! I could swallow you whole!"

The Gildersnake hisses towards a green haired witch.

Azura: "Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake, for I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace!" She poses, the wind blows her hair, suddenly she crouches and holds her staff like a bazooka "Now eat this, sucka!" She fires her staff towards the Gildersnake.

The Gildersnake gets hit by the projectile.

Gildersnake: "No! My only weakness: dying!"

The creature collapses dramatically.

The fight scene was actually Luz's imagination, she is holding two action figures.

Luz: "And that's the end."

Camila: "The end of what?"

Luz: "My book report." The snake she was holding bites the Azura doll. "I think I knocked it out of the park.

-A FEW MINUTES BEFORE-

Luz once again was in the principles office.

This was a usual occurence, after all she did alot of things which disturbed the other students, like making a 'Accurate Griffin Statue' which barfed spiders... live spiders...

For some reason Luz brought in snakes, specifically ones that can bite, when Delilah was called into the principals office she exited her class and saw people running around with snakes on their heads.

As Delilah walked pass a few people, she saw her friends watching the chaos from a far. Somehow without talking a group formed around Delilah and became friends with her within minutes. Her friends are, Chipp, Sin and Bridget.

Delilah waves without a change to her emotionless face and walks past, her friends also wave, she did not have time to stop and they knew that, they had grown quite close, to the point they could tell by how she walks if she's doing something important.

When Delilah arrives at the door of the principals office she notices Luz talking and gesturing, she opens the door.

Luz and Camila notice Delilah stood in the doorway.

Luz: "Hey sis!"

She runs up and hugs Delilah who still has a blank tired face, she looks at the snake and doll in Luz's hands.

Delilah: "I'm guessing the snakes were part of your book report?" Luz nods "I really need to talk to Dizzy about lending you animals..."

The Principal fake coughs into his closed fist.

Principal Hal: "Your book report is why you're in here."

He gestures towards the door, through the window they can see two students fighting the snakes off their heads, Sin is breaking down laughing, Chipp is helping the students, he eventually gets one off the arm of a students and passes it to Bridget who pets the now happy snake.

Luz: "Oh. That's where the backup snakes went."

Delilah: "How many snakes did Dizzy give you?"

Luz: "Not too many... they aren't even dangerous! I wasn't going to put anyone in danger."

Camila: "And what were you going to do with this?"

She holds up a bunch of firecrackers which were taped together.

Luz: "That was for the Act Three closer..."

Delilah: "Do you know what 'not putting anyone in danger' means?"