Chapter 30: Swordsmith Village

1 WEEK LATER

My pov:

" Okay, One more time! Let's try and transform into fairies! " I say as Sei and I got into position.

" Magic Winx! Charmix! " We yelled out.

Suddenly, a bright glow enveloped our bodies and we finally managed to transform

Y/n's Charmix form ⬇

Sei's Charmix form ⬇

A/n: Photo not mine, just found them on Pinterest and I may or may not put a photo of their next fairy forms and just leave it to your imaginations

A/n: Photo not mine, just found them on Pinterest and I may or may not put a photo of their next fairy forms and just leave it to your imaginations. You can also just use your imagination to change the Charmix forms if you want.

" We did it!! " Sei and I say cheerfully as we flew around the training hall.

We decided to train for a few hours and then take a break.

" Hey Sei " I called her as she responded with a 'yes'.

" Do you think the boys have learned Nen by now? " I asked her.

" Judging from our current time, the boys should've mastered the basics by now " Sei replies.

" Kurapika learned nen from a hobo though " I remarked, causing both of us to laugh.

" By the way, what happened with your fight with Douma? " I ask her as her face started to turn red and looked away from me.

" I know that look~ " I teased while gently poking at her belly with each of my index fingers with a playful look  " I remember that you used to have a crush on Douma before~ Are you perhaps gonna take him in as your second husband? "

" N-No!.... Maybe? " she admits.

But wait...

" Wait... Doesn't Douma die during the infinity castle arc? What if it's the same here? " I mention as Sei's face drops.

" But hey! Don't worry. You still got Chrollo " I say, cheering her up as Sei starts to smile.

" Now let's go get some grub! " I say as we transformed out of our fairy forms and head to the dining room.