Chapter - 2

One hand on the steering wheel , another on the hand rest beside him , but his mind was entirely on the woman in his home .

His dinner was fun as usual . She was getting married with her girlfriend in a few days and so need Gray's help with the rings . But he couldn't concentrate . His mind was drifting back to Carmen . He couldn't help it . Her eyes were filled with dissatisfaction before he left , and it got him worried .

Meeting her again was the best thing that ever happened to him . But what shatter him the most is seeing her cry and realizing that she didn't really kill him . He couldn't help but smile when she finally relaxed and smiled at him . He offered to stay at his place for as long as she wants .

He was too attracted to her . He had to admit . He had travelled far an wide but he had never met a woman who had caught this eye like she did . He was captivated by her beauty and amazing personality ."She is a special one" he thought . "Maybe I could take her to the café tomorrow".

He turned off the engine as he stopped the car at his apartment parking , going upstairs while humming the tune of his favorite opera . He unlocked his apartment door , only to find Carmen laying on his couch , fast asleep . He smiled as he walked towards the couch and caressed her cheek .

Gray's hands wrapped around her small body as he carried towards him bedroom and laid her on his bed as he laid beside her . He was too tired to realize that he was wrapping his arms around her , get closer to her , each part of his body sticking to hers .