I don't need you.

766 words.

it is now 4 days after we where at the Myrtles plantation and since that night my ex just keeps trying to contact me and it is getting really anoying, not only for me. everyone around me gets annoyed when Mitch (Victoria her ex) calls me. but today is going to be a great day. I don't know why but i can just feel it. I get dressed for the party in the traphouse. i put on a short black dress with long puffed up see through sleeves with butterflies on them. i then trow on a pair of black open heels with butterflies. then i do my hair and make up.

 then i do my hair and make up

- The dress -

- The heels -

- The heels -

- The hair -(But then Brown)

- The hair -
(But then Brown)

- The make up -

- The make up -

I feel stunning! the party is in an hour and i promised to pick up Katrina. I go to her house so we can just talk about stupid stuff. When i get to Katrina her house i help her with her hair and make up and then it is already time to go to the party. We get in the car and i put on my music, loud. we arrive at th etraphouse and immediatly Aaron opens the door for use.
"You guy's look great!" Aaron says.
"Thanks Aaron." Katrina says.
"Wel, you look amazing." I say.
"Thanks, come in." Aaron says.
"Eyyyy, we're the first ones!" I say and i high five Katrina. We get to the living room where all the other room mates are and we talk with them, then Tara walks in and she looks so badass.
"Hey Tara, you look stunning!" I say as i give her a hug. slowly the other people start arriving and they turn the music louder. I dance with the girls and then i get something to drink, no alcohol i am only 17. We drink it and then grab some snacks. when we get back to the dance floor i get a call. I walk outside to the backyard to see who it is, my ex Mitch, and without thinking i pick up the phone

Mitch: Victoria?
Me:  What do you want Mitch?
Mitch: I am sorry for everything I did, please forive me.
Me: okey. I don't forgive you.
Katrina, Jake, Tara, Devyn, Colby, Sam and Colby are now all standing outside listening to the conversation as i have my phone on speaker. Aaron is inside making sure no one gets to the backyard.
Mitch: But i said i was sorry!
Me:  And i don't forgive you!
Me: So, are you done? I want to go back to the party.
Mitch: But why don't you want me back?
Me: When you said it was over you shot right through my heart. Why did you let these whores                tear what we had right appart.
Mitch: Why would you say that?!
Me: I was so mad.
Mitch: you have no right to be mad!
Me: I should have seen this coming right from the start. You should beware, of a woman with a broken heart.
And with that i hang up. Katrina walks up to me to give me a hug. Most of the time when i had calls with Mitch i would end up crying in Katrina her arms. but right now it didn't even bother me. He never cared about me, so then why should i care about him.
"Let's go back inside and enjoy this party." I say and Katrina looks me in the eyes.
"Wait." Katrina says.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"You are over him! You showed no emotion!" Katrina says and they all start to apploud for me.
"Ohw. My. God." I say and i put my face in my hands in disbelief. why do they have to do this, it is emberasing.

This chapter was really  short but i just felt like writing this. if you want me to write about a video of Sam and Colby just tell me in the reactions. Please vote for this chapter and follow my account, it gives me motivation to keep writing and to make longer chapters. i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i hope that i can publish a new one tomorrow, or even better today.

Who do you want Victoria to end up with?