I am happy to see you too!

443 words.

It is now one month after Colby asked me to be his girlfriend and we, Well uhm I decided to do something stupid. We don't want to tell the whole world about our relationship just yet, so I decided to ask Colby if I can come over to his house and ofcourse i didn't tell him about the tiktok part. I do have a tiktok account but I have never posted anything so I thought why not give it a try. and ofcourse I will make a youtube video about this. I have loads of private video's on tiktok but i never felt like posting them, guess I will be recreating them with Colby and probably some other friends of mine today. I already did my make up and my hair and now I should get dressed. I grab a pink pair of jeans and a matching pink croptop. I put on some white heels, grab my bag and get in the car.

 I put on some white heels, grab my bag and get in the car

❤Outfit❤

❤Shoes❤

❤Bag❤

After a short drive I arrive at The Traphouse. Colby gave me a key, wich all the roommates agreed with, so now I can just walk in whenever I want to. I walk inside and I am welcomed by Budy jumping at me and running around me.
"I am happy to see you too Budy." I say putting my bag on the ground kneeling down to pet Buddy. Then Colby comes walking down stairs and he picks up my bag.
"We need to talk about something. No worries, it is amazing." Colby says, well this is not what i expected.
"By the way, you look amazing!" Colby says giving me a hug and a kiss. we go upstairs into his room and I sit down on his couch.
"What do you want to talk about?" I ask a bit worried.
"We are going to move to some appartments. And I thought that maybe you could move in with me. But only if you want to ofcourse." Colby says.
"I would love to!" I say as I get up and give him a thight hug.
"But, I did not come her for no reason! I need to make a video for my youube channel so we will make tiktoks." I say jokingly and after 2 minutes Colby agrees. I show him some ideas and we get started.

I slept over at the traphouse so Colby and I could read the comments of the tiktoks we posted yesterday. My phone is blowing up. I see loads of death threaths and people saying watch out for the crazy 13 year old girls. It is hilarious. 

(I wanted to put tiktoks in here but I have no idea how to do that so just think os something)

This chapter was based on these videos from Amber Scholl. You can follow her on youtube, Instagram, tiktok and probably some other platforms.

You can follow me on tiktok.
It's @ sam_a_colby

Bye bye ✨ see you in the next chapter!