0. Curse this Curse

September 3rd, 2015
7:02 PM

Baz and Simon's Dorm, Watford, England

   Before Basilton could even enter the dorm, Simon was in his face, "Did you enchant me before we left for summer?" He asked pointedly.

   "Nice to see you too, Snow," Baz muttered, "I don't know what you are talking about," Baz placed his bags at the foot of his bed to go ahead and unpack. Simon could swear that he could see Baz smiling just a little. He swore the guy was just a sadist.

   "I know you spelled me, Tyrannus Basilton Grimm-Pitch,"

   "Woah, full name... Shaking in my Valentino loafers now," Baz snickered. His father would only say his full name when he was in trouble... he doesn't think Simon has said it before

   "I know about the SSDP Committee, Basilton," He snapped, and Baz raised an eyebrow at him, "You hexed me to have nothing but you on my mind for days before my body fought it off," Simon explained, and Baz did have to deny it with the face he was making. It was obvious.

   "What of it, you little ginger twat, you want to tell me something," Baz said, smirking at the boy, the low key he was hoping the next words out of Simon's mouth would be 'I am madly in love with you, Basil.' Baz has been in love with Simon for as long as he can remember. It is part of what fueled his hatred for the Mage's heir. Baz couldn't help but think of the fifth year, having a cute ginger shadow.

   "Sit, Listen, Pay Attention," Simon was able to sneak a spell to Baz, catching him off guard. Baz snarled as his body was forced to sit at the end of his bed. His back was straight up, and his hands folded elegantly in his lap.

   "Bloody hell, Snow, What the fuck!" Baz was furious... but he was still hoping that Simon would take advantage of having him to plant kisses all over him.

   "Basilton, please... we need to talk," Simon sighed softly, walking in circles, anxious. Baz could hear the heartbeat of the 'Golden Boy' speed up.

   "Crowley! Just get on with it. You get it. Before I become more mad than the Mad Hatter," Baz spat. Then, something happened that has happened countless times. Simon combusted into tears... This time, it was different. Baz could tell that he wasn't crying because of his shouting.

   In the past, Baz had made Simon cry from exhaustion, anger, and jealousy. If Nemesis 101 were a class, then Baz would have aced the class, and Simon would have laughed out with a big fat 'F.'

   "Suck it up, Snow... You look pathetic," Baz said, trying to look away as Simon was deteriorating. Baz felt awkward when people would cry in front of him. It didn't just have to be Snow. Baz was raised to believe that crying was for the weak. He would be punished if his father ever saw him crying. 

   Malcolm Grimm has become a better and more patient father since marrying Daphne, but that didn't mean the damage his father had done raising him was all gone... he didn't ask his parents to raise him a vampire. He felt like his father resented him.

   The last time Baz saw Simon cry like this was when the Mage didn't talk to him for an entire semester in the sixth year. The last time Baz cried like this was in private last winter when his boyfriend broke up with him. 

   Baz wanted to stay in the closet, but the boyfriend didn't, so they went their separate ways. Baz would never admit it, but if this was all because of the little hex he put on Simon, he felt like an asshole.

   Simon wiped his eyes and stopped walking around in circles, sitting in front of Baz on his bed.

   "Basilton... I know that you enchanted me before the summer," Simon said, pulling his legs up to hug his arms around his legs, resting his chin on his knees.

   'God... He looks so adorable,' Baz told himself. Simon looked at him like a kitten wanting crème. "I did..." Baz said as his heart stopped. "That doesn't mean we are boyfriends, Snow..."

   "I'm not gay... that's not what I am saying," he said defensively.

   "Then what ARE you saying?" Baz groaned, "I am stuck like this until you spit what you want to tell me out,"

   "I-I need you to do it again, Baz... the daydreams are fading,"

   "Huh?"

   "Basil... I had the most horrible summer of my life," Simon rubbed his eyes.

   Sometimes, people forget that Simon had no home or family to return to in the summers. He would be sent back to one of the orphanages he had been through, but this time, he was 18 and on the streets. None of his twenty-seven foster families or orphanage houses he had been to in the past. He wished he would have just stayed on the streets than what he had decided to do... he went to stay with the Mage.

   "Your enchantment kept me through it. I don't know if I would have survived without you," He confessed.

   "The Hex was meant to drive you mad..."

   "I know... but it helped me, just could you do it again? I-I don't think I can make it through the semester without distractions." He began weeping again. He has never seen him so fragile. Simon got down on his knees in front of Baz. "Please, Basilton, I am begging... I know you hate me and want me to suffer. I just need this one thing from you. I permit you to plot against me tenfold this year..."

   Baz was horrified, but he tried to hide his concern. He had never seen Simon in this state... he almost looked suicidal. "Fine Snow..."
Please Vote, Comment, Add to your lists, and share this story with a friend:).