9

06.09

hi felix.
the way you write is really cute. i cant lie, i was smiling when reading how you would read a whole book about me; that would be so boring if i really think about it. actually, no— i need to fix that mindset! i'm interesting when i want to be! how are you, felix? you're name is so fun to write. i cant wait to say it in person. laugh it out, say it with a smile, call out to you, i could even sing it!

i don't know if jeongin ever told you more about his situation with jisung, let alone if jisung told him anything either; but i know about what happened. jisung texted us so fast to tell us jeongin switched into his class and he told us jeongin confessed. i don't know if it was forced but it sounded like he confessed but didn't actually, do you know what i mean? just subtly say he's interested in him. i'm happy for him but i can't help but feel bad.
did you know minho likes jeongin? did jeongin know? i'm sure he didn't look that deep into it.
sorry, this whole situation still makes me a little
sad. imagine you meant to be talking to minho instead of me? i'd be so sad that you like him when i already grew to like you.

- H. HYUNJIN

08.09

Hello Hyunjin~
I have heard a few more things about this situation and it's really difficult. We both didn't know Minho had taken an interest in Jeongin but, looking back to when they first met and their messages, we feel dumb. Yet, Jeongin couldn't control how he felt about Jisung. I'm sorry this whole thing has been occupying your mind! They're both sorting things out! Communication!

On the other hand, I'm doing good! Nothing much has been happening other than the situation with Jeongin so nothings too interesting. How are you? Do you still have an opinion on these letters? Are you getting tired of them? I cant tell if you are or not— you keep sending some so I'm guessing you're not. But then again, this is our only way to talk to each other.. I've thought about this a lot actually.

What were your first thoughts on doing this letter thing? I know you want to keep this whole secret admirer thing because I mentioned it but, do you really like it? How would I know you haven't found out who I am and only keep doing this to put off our meeting? Am i thinking too deep into this? I know I started this whole thing but I wanna talk to you in person. It's sounds so bad!! Like, I wanted this!!!
Who knows, I'm sorry.

- FROM, FELIX

10.08

hey.
what's goin on, felix? is something on your mind? bothering you? i cant help but notice you've been apologizing a lot lately.

i know there's a lot going on, especially since our mutual friends are coincidentally coming across each other and involving themselves with one another; you must feel so scared that i'd somehow find out who you are. although my curiosity keeps growing, i respect your decision about keeping our contact like this. my friends also know to respect your boundaries; they wouldn't show me anything if they somehow found you or know! (they've already been keeping secrets from me)

honestly, at first i didn't like this whole letter thing. i really wanted to meet you and know you as you are but, over time these letters have been fun to do! it's like those cute rom com movies that make everyone cringe out of jealousy.
letters— or anything written in general have lost its meaning and have been taken for granted as people are engulfed with technology. i'm not trying to sound like those old and grumpy people but you get what i mean, right? it seems impossible these days to get to know someone without sending a "wyd" text.
i like that this is our only thing.

- H. HYUNJIN