Freak Things

Tuesday
May 16th

9:00 pm
Deshawn's POV

"I'm back DeShawn," Zuri said as she sat down on the couch.

"Wassup, why you run off?" I asked

"I had to do something.."

"Something?.."

"I had to have a talk with Jaylin, you know she be acting up" she told me.

I could tell she was lying because everytime she lies she starts fiddling with her fingers and looking up at the ceiling like it's gone give her an answer like girl what the hell.

"Why are you lying" I said to her.

"What- I'm not lying"

I smacked my lips. "Cmon bruh" I stood up and led her to a private vip room in the club.

"Why are you bringing me here?"

"So we can talk, duh" I lied, I really was trying to get in her draws.

"Mhm, I don't know you like that you might kidnap me"

"Girl don't nobody want yo ass" I said as I opened the door for her.

GYATTT I thought to myself as I looked at her "baby got back".

"Somebody might want me" she giggled as she sat down on the small sofa bed that was by the window.

(You wouldn't think the room looks so nice in a club-)

"I want you" I mumbled to myself

"What?" Zuri asked in confusion

"Nothing," I chuckled and stood between her legs as she sat staring into my eyes.

The eye contact was intense and before I knew it I was sitting there tonuging her down.

She placed her hands on my chest as I pulled away from the kiss.

"Take this off" she said pulling on my button down I had on.

"If I take this off you gotta get rid of this" I said seductively in her ear lifting her shirt up.

"And this" I said tapping on her thighs signaling her shorts.

We removed out clothes and she started staring down. Like girl you're so thirsty (I'm playin)

I grabbed her neck and continued our kiss while slowly lifting her right leg and letting myself into her.

She pulled away from the kiss and threw her head back.

"Shit" she moaned out as I pounded faster.

"Mm, be quiet Z. They gone catch us.." I whispered to her in a low voice.

I picked her up and put her against the wall that was near the bathroom and continued to pound into her.

"Mm fuck~" she put her head on my chest.

"You was so bold out there, but when I get you..you wanna hide" I said to her lifting her head back up.

"Fuck you DeShawn" she said laughing

I kissed her neck and placed small hickeys on it.

She came on me and I pulled out letting out a big sigh.

I placed her on the bed and cleaned up our mess.

She went to sleep and I put on my clothes.

I went out of the room to get her friend which I believe was the one talking with a dude at the bar.

"Hey, Zuri's asleep in the vip room"

"I- why-" she said as I cut her off

"Just know she's asleep and I ain't wanna leave her by herself"

"Okay-"

I left the club and went home. I did leave her a note for when she woke up, I couldn't stay because I was gonna be busy tomorrow.