Lonzo

Saturday, January 6th
11:00 am
Alonzo's POV

"Ima buy a zip of weed, hit the club pay fa bout 10 niggas to get in. Crunk, lit, innat bit." I told Tez while waiting at a red light.

"Fam dis bit hard asf, on my moms" Tez said coughing as he inhaled the shroom.

We was lowkey hot boxing dat bit til 12 pulled me over cus my windows was too dark. Nigga I got that limo tint it's not even that dark fr.

(It's darker than 5% tint yall- which is darker than a black cat at night-)

I rolled the window down and all the smoke kinda hit him in the face.

He coughed and fanned the smoke away from his face with his hand.

"Sir don't you know dui (Driving under influence) and having tint darker than 30% is illegal?" The officer said pulling out his Field Sobriety test machine and his notebook.

"Fam I'm not high, yet" I laughed. "But you finna ruin it if you don't let me go."

"Sir im going to have to ask you to step out of the car." he asked and I did so.

"Can you follow this pen for me?" He said and waved a pen in my face.

Now, I'm not high yet but its settling and if I fail this test Ima get a ticket and I already got like 5 tickets to my name that I haven't even paid yet. Ima have to go to jail again.

"Can you put your arms out like an airplane and walk straight towards me?" He asked demonstrating what I'm supposed to do.

I did it and started wobbling cus my eyes was bout lower than my credit score.

I can't afford another ticket fam ima have a warrant. I gotta get back in the game.

"Okay sir so you can get back in the car but I need to see your i.d" He asked and I gave it to him while sitting back in my car.

"Fam, you failed the fuck out that test." Tez said laughing.

"Nigga shut up, yo hairline is crooked asf" I said mean mugging him.

"Bit, you got 6 tickets. Don't talk to me" he said and hit the little bud he had before the officer came back.

"Okay, Alonzo Johnson. Here's your i.d" he said handing it back to me.

"Now, this is your 6th ticket..You're only supposed to get 3 and then you get sent to court but I'll let you off this time." He said writing me a ticket and giving it to me.

"You know you my favorite officer out of all the ones that stopped me." I said his smiling.

"Well ya know I gotta look out for yall, get that tint fixed or im gonna stop you again and it aint gone be pretty." He said to me.

"I gotchu" I told him and he tapped the roof of my car to let me go.

I drove off and rolled my window back up.

"He must like black people cus ain't no way he just let you off like that fam"

"No son, I'm just like that...now sit naked and ride." I said turning up the volume of my music.

......

I really need to get my life back to together. I may need to get back in the field..