✨A girl ✨

So once upon a time there lived a girl who loved to look at the stars, this story is about that girl.That girl doesn't know why she feels something different in the stars.

So let's start the story now, sorry readers for the late introduction of the characters.

That girl's name is Alina. Currently she lives with her grandmother. Her grandmother name is afrah.And her parents are out of town for some work.And she works in an NGO in her village she likes helping others.

One night she got tired and came home to her grandmother. Then she freshened up, washed her face, took a bath and then had dinner with her beloved grandmother.

Perhaps her day was not very special that day, so grandmother asked her, what happened daughter, why are you so sad, is there something wrong?

Alina said no grandma, I was just missing my mom and dad.So grandmother said, no problem daughter, I am here.

When you're parents work will be done, they will come to take you. But alas, you will be happy leaving me, but with whom will I gossip, with whom will I have so much fun?
Don't worry grandma, I will take you along too.

Ok grandma, you take the medicine and sleep... I will also go to sleep in my room.Then Alina tells grandma to take care of herself and then she goes to her room to sleep.

But still it makes her feel very sad, but when she open the window, she feel very happy after seeing the stars.And she falls asleep looking at the stars.