✨The answers✨

Alina runs downstairs and calls her mom and tells her what she experienced.Her mother says don't worry, nothing like this happens.

Grandma says Alina, you must have had that dream just like this, you sit, I will bring tea for you, you will like it.

Alina very loudly says that why are you not understanding me and after breaking a vessel she says that you are not understanding what is happening to me.

Grandmother is upset with Alina's behavior.

Alina was sitting quietly on the bed and said, "Forgive me, grandmother. I should not have talked to you in this manner."

Then very lovingly she says to Alina that daughter, some things are not understood immediately and do not understand others people also, give them some time and then you will understand everything yourself.

She says yes grandma you are absolutely right. I will understand what you say very well.

Then the next day, Alina has the same evening routine. She comes home tired at night, sits for a while and has a little fun with her grandma.Then she says to her grandmother that I want to eat your favorite food from your lovely hand.

Then Alina comfortably sits on the dining table and passes time like this on her phone and suddenly she gets information about her past life.

She starts collecting all the information about that thing like what it happens and why it happens and what is the reason for it.

Then at night she starts remembering everything and at that time she also gets a call from her mother saying that the same thing has happened with her as it did with Alina. After hearing all this, her daddy and her grandmother are in shocked.