✨The end✨

Alina wake up in the morning and she has gone to her grandmother's room and hugging her very tightly or happily and says that you are right that I like stars because I am beautiful like stars.

Alina also told her dear grandmother that what you said was absolutely true that everything will be understood gradually, just give it some time.

Grandmother looks at Alina with a smile and says, have you really found the answer to your question?
Alina says yes grandma I got answers to all my questions.

Grandma says how did you get this answer then Alina says that when I prayed to God with all my heart and closed my eyes, God showed me exactly that thing which I saw in my dreams.

Grandma says yes, so this is a confirmation from god that you are on the right track .Then suddenly Alina's phone rings and she looks at the phone, it is her mother's and she says that we are coming to the village tomorrow morning.

Then In the morning, Alina waked up and brushes her teeth and washes her face, then takes bath and without any question happily looks at the mirror and says today has been a very nice day.

Then as soon as she goes down for breakfast, she meets her parents. Then Alina hugs her parents very happily and cries.

Alina tells her father that you never remembered me. Alina's dad is very happy and a little sad and said to alina that you have missed a lot but we have to teach you about life and how to handle things alone so we had to leave.

Alina asks her parents how is your work going on there. Her mother tells her that everything just going fine there since you and I have had that dream everything has started to become clear. There is no problem of finance like.

Then that second morning, Alina spends her life as usual, then she gets ready as she likes, so Alina's parents throw a surprise birthday party. And she dances happily and says thank you to her parents.

Then everyone happily enjoys Alina's birthday.

The moral of the story is that take some time to understand things and have faith in God and trust the process.