Chapter 2 'origin'

The islands lived in unity. Together, they were called the island of Morovia. But of course, they  weren't actually one island, they were 4 separate islands connected by only bridges. The power of friendship and peace united them. They all worked together to make the island a wonderful place. Dahlia provided everyone with food, and Amphitrite helped grow the crops and provide water. Agnimitra used their fire to cook food, and Nasima made sure the air was the perfect temperature for each season.

One normal morning, Agnimitra and Dahlia got into a disagreement, which eventually turned into a fight. Agnimitra used its magic to devour Dahlia’s woodlands into flames. Amphitrite tried to help Dahlia by using its powers to take out the fires. Agnimitra wasn't happy about that. They started fighting too, and when Nasima tried to cool things down, the fighting got worse. It turned into war. The sea levels were rising, the temperature was getting hotter, the woodlands were turning into ash faster and faster. Everything was chaotic. Morovia was no more. It was now Agnimitra, Amphitrite, Nasima, and Dahlia, separate islands. This war was the beginning of what they named ‘Climate change’.