0

"I had a vision in Amityville. I had a premonition of your death. We have both seen the same inhuman spirit."

"Mom, who's that?" Judy pointed at the nun that stared at them at the end of the hallway.

"The demon in your painting is real."

The following occurred in 1952

Abbey of St Carta, Romania

The wind howled during a dark and gloomy night at St Carta. Crosses surrounded the whole area not just on the outside, but even on the inside of the abbey, trying to keep an evil presence locked away inside.

Two nuns walked down a hallway covered top to bottom with crosses. The metal that kept some crosses attached to the ceiling creaked as the nuns walked towards a wooden door. 

"Finit hic, Deo." The message on the door read as the nuns approached it.

"Are you certain we're making the right decision?" The younger nun asked.

"We have no other choice." The older nun, who held a key to her chest, answered. She approached the door, mumbling a quick prayer, slowly opening it.

"Will the relic truly save us?" The younger nun shakily asked almost at the verge of tears.

The older nun slowly turned and looked at her.

"Have faith, Sister." She turned back towards the door and slowly started walking in as the torch she held in her hand disappeared with her.

The younger nun started to cry and whimper, quickly getting on her knees clasping her hands together, starting to pray.

"Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us." The nun cried, her entire body shaking.

Chains rattled far inside the cursed room, a scream of the older nun soon followed, causing the younger nun to start whimpering even louder.

A bloodied hand soon shot into view, reaching out for the younger nun. She in turn cried louder and stood up as a hand threw the key in front of her.

"Take it! This evil needs a vessel to escape! It will come after you next! Don't let it have you! You know what you must do!" The bloodied nun on the floor yelled.

"I can't." The younger nun cried.

"Then not even God can save-!" The bloodied nun was yanked back inside the room, causing both of them to scream and indicating of one's awaited death. A roar quickly followed causing the remaining nun to quickly grab the key and run.

Her legs took her in a room with a window that showed the front of the abbey. Quickly locking the door behind her, she breathed a quick sigh of relief, but remembered what she had to do next. Holding the key to he chest, she grabbed the rope that was near her, quickly tying a knot.

She held the rope in one hand and the key in the other. She looked at the cross that hung inside the room, crying for what she's about to commit. She gasped as the locked door opened, revealing a dark hallway with candles that barely lit anything. 

She walked towards the end of the window, crying as she looked up at the sky.

"Forgive me, Father, for the sin I'm about to commit." She whimpered as she put the rope around her neck. The nun gasped as she looked behind her at the approaching demon. The demon slowly started to get closer causing the candles to be put out and the cross in the room to slowly turn.

The young nun quickly turned when the cross was fully turned upside down and all the candles put out.

"Forgive me, Lord." She whimpered, throwing herself out the window.

The cross in the room caught fire as the young nun's life ended.

The demon hadn't succeeded, for now.

♱♱♱♱♱♱♱

In braw daylight, a man sang in french as he approached the Abbey of St Carta with his small waggon. His waggon carried the supplies that the nuns needed to live inside the Abbey.

The man approached the wooden door near the Abbey, carrying the supplies and continued to sing. His singing was cut off when he heard crows cawing.

The man walked towards the front of the Abbey, crows continuing to caw, until he saw the hanging body of a nun, rotting away as crows surrounded her.

He started to breath heavily as he stared the the dead body in front of him.

"Oh, God." 

The rope snapped, throwing the body on the ground, scaring the murder of crows away.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔲𝔫