(Cookie Run) ニア | Abyss Monarch x Electric Eel (Fluff + Angst, Part 1)

"Even so.. Ah, I still continue to believe and ask you who doesn't have a heart because your hand was so much warmer than mine."

[+] Ink Cloak's POV [+]

"..."

I have arrived at Wandercrab since I couldn't ignore its captivating lights. I looked all around, the buildings had lights hung around, and the whole place was made from trash. I sighed as I roamed around the city with its lights. While I roamed around, I saw that most of the lights are either neon, lightbulbs, or hanging from string. I eventually walked to a place called the "Tropical Jazz Bar". Before I could even go in, a sudden voice scared me.

???: "I haven't seen you around here! Bahaha!"

This person had spiky yellow hair, orange fins, with an electrical-looking fin on the end of their hair. He wore a black jacket with some blue-purple jeans. (a/n: i'm bad at describing i swear) I just sighed since I didn't want to talk to anyone here.

???: "Hey, what's your name?"

"Ink Cloak Cookie."

???: "Nice to meet ya! I'm Electric Eel Cookie!"

Electric Eel Cookie? Interesting.

Electric Eel: "Come on! I'll give you a tour around Wandercrab!"

I didn't need a tour, but I was forced to, so I followed. He was pretty loud and very talkative along the way. Pretty annoying. After we were done with the tour, he stopped walking.

Electric Eel: "Wanna come to the Tropical Jazz Bar with me?" He pointed at the building with flashing neon lights.

I was a bit mesmerized by the scene, but snapped out of it and nodded my head. Electric Eel soon then guided the way to the bar. ]

Electric Eel: "Welcome to the Tropical Jazz Bar! Bahaha!" He opened the door for me.

I walked inside and saw the place looked just like a bar. It had many tropical drinks, neon lights inside, and some jazz music.

Electric Eel: "See? Isn't this place nice?"

"..I guess."

He walked to the table to ask for a drink. I just stood beside him, being forced to follow him around. 

Electric Eel: "So, how's your day?"

"...Good."

I really wanted to walk away from this dumb Cookie, but I just couldn't. It's almost like I am being forced to be even around him. While he started to talk to me, I felt annoyed. Even so, I feel a weird force just making me sit there and listen to him.

[+] Timeskip [+]

Electric Eel: "Well, see ya! And have fun around Wandercrab, bahaha!"

Finally, he walked away. Good. I walk all the way back to the cracked pot where I lived. I sat in there, having many thoughts. They all keep coming back to Electric Eel. Why? I was certain that he was only being nice for pitying me and that I didn't like him. I just sighed and tried to block the thoughts out of my head, but the thoughts won't go away. Why?! Just why!? I grew frustrated and got up to walk back to Wandercrab again..

As I walk back to Wandercrab, I already see Electric Eel. What!? He immediately looked at me. How? I was hidden from the public eye, and I was wearing a hood. Oh no, he is approaching me.

Electric Eel: "Hi again, Ink Cloak! How's Wandercrab for ya?"

"..Fine."

Electric Eel: "That's great to hear!"

After that sentence, Electric Eel won't stop talking to me and taking me to places. So annoying.. Yet, I couldn't get myself to ditch him. Great.

[+] Electric Eel's POV [+]

As I kept talking to them, they looked so.. cute! That pouty face is just too cute! So I had to keep talking to them. Sure, it can look intimidating, but why does it look so... cute?!

Once it got dark, I was a bit sad to say goodbye to them, but at least I'll see them tomorrow!

"Bahaha! See ya tomorrow, Ink Cloak!"

Ink Cloak: "Bye.."

I watched them leave from a distance...

(649 words, will make part 2)