Chapter 1

Chapter name:A Demon in disguise
(Is the remake of is it logical)
Song-everything I wanted by Billie elish
Thoughts='
Talking="
(So I won't confuse the black in Genya's eyes will appear in his awakening form and he has purple tips instead of yellow and also Genya won't wear the muzzle sometimes Sanemi will only put it on when nessacrys and Genya can't speak he only hums or chirps or squeaks or squeal and Sanemi and Genya will be age down by 2 years for the sake of this story Yuichiro and Muichiro are not pillars,Sabito is the mist pillar and Makomo is the wind pillar and she does have marechi blood)

Chapter name:A Demon in disguise (Is the remake of is it logical)Song-everything I wanted by Billie elishThoughts=' Talking="(So I won't confuse the black in Genya's eyes will appear in his awakening form and he has purple tips instead of yellow a...

Sanemi shinazugawa a 19 year old boy who's been a demon slayer for 3 years training harder to become a pillar.Genya was the second oldest 14 with dark purple eyes he's taken care of the younger ones since their father died so they're mom could work.

Sanemi sighed as he walked into the house it was night and he had just arrived to visit them he opened the door to the room and froze.There was blood everywhere splattered on the walls and pools blood on the floor and small bodies on the floor spread out.

Sanemi's head shook he sprinted towards Genya who was in the back Genya body was half way over Koto's like he was protecting him.Sanemi hands were on Genya's head"Genya wake up please G-"Sanemi stopped when he heard a deep growl from behind a shiver went down his spine.He turned to see his mother crouched growling at him Sanemi quickly stood being careful not to step on Genya.

His hands shook as he gripped his sword"I'm sorry mom"Sanemi said he lifted his sword Shizu dashed towards her clawed hand reached for his face.But she was sent back crashing into a wall by a fist Sanemi eyes widen he looked to see Genya he was standing in front of Sanemi.He was growling at her he increased in height Shizu snarled she went at Genya,Genya grabbed her by her hair and slammed his knee into her stomach.He tossed her across the room into the hallway.

Genya pressed his foot down as he dashed towards her he continued to throw hits on her he kicked her back sending her flying.He dashed towards her sliding on the ground he twisted his body slamming his foot on her stomach she went crashing through the walls.

Sanemi ran down the hallways he stared in shock seeing the big hole he quickly ran seeing the sun rising as he ran up a hill he saw Genya standing in the shade while Shizu was in the sun.She screeched in pain as the sun continued burn he Genya was getting ready to step into the sun when Sanemi grabbed his arm pulling him back into his chest.Sanemi fell onto his butt as he held Genya close to him.

Genya shrunk back to his regular height he stared up at Sanemi who looked at their mother.Genya turned his attention her his pupils sharpening seeing she was still moving Genya snarled at her,but Sanemi turned Genya towards him.Genya blinked at him in confusion tilting his his head"it's over Genya"Sanemi said,Sanemi watched as Genya's pupils went back to normal but Genya's eyes were light purple and his nails were a dark purple fading into a dark purple at the tips.