Chapter 2

Chapter name-The Fate Of Two Children

Sanemi was quick he covered Genya using his body and Yuishiro did the same with Tamayo,Sanemi looked at the balls as they darted across the room they had arrows moving with them

Sanemi was quick he covered Genya using his body and Yuishiro did the same with Tamayo,Sanemi looked at the balls as they darted across the room they had arrows moving with them.They temaris stopped and two demon stood"HAHAH you were right Yahaba there was a secret house"Susumaru giggled.

Sanemi grinned his teeth togther in anger"And look there's the boy with the hanafuda earrings"Susumaru giggled,Yahaba glared"your way is so disgust to much dust"Yahaba groaned"quit with all the complaining and let the fun begin"she tossed more temaris one came towards Sanemi.

Genya hit it with his arm and blood splattered everywhere Sanemi eyes widen"GENYA"Sanemi yelled,Genya stared at Susumaru with angered he growled his arm regenerated along with his clothes,right as Genya was about to step forward Sanemi spoke"Genya take the woman down to the basement"Sanemi said.

Genya hesistated before nodding he ran towards the door more temaris were thrown Sanemi dodged and sliced them.Yuishiro try his best to protect Tamayo by hitting the temaris but instead the ball redirected itself.It hit Yuishiro in the head"DAMNIT"Sanemi yelled he couldn't get close them as he dodged more and more"Don't worry about us Sanemi we are demons too we can heal"Tamayo said.

As Sanemi continued to dodge while Yuishiro healed"Lady Tamayo I told you I haven't master my skill more people the more we are at risk"Yuishiro complained.Sanemi looked back at him Genya appeared again"Genya let's go outside"Sanemi said.

Genya nodded they went outside Susumaru laughed as she grew 2 pairs of arms,Sanemi glared at her"get the one in the tree"Sanemi said Genya nodded.He ran towards the trees and jumped in it Yahaba wasn't paying much attention.

Genya jumped in front of him kicking him,Sanemi smirked seeing the arrows disappeared"WIND BREATHING 1ST form Dust whirlwind cutter"Sanemi said he cut her arms off.Sumaru stared in shock"Tamayo is she close to Muzan?"Sanemi asked.Tamayo nodded"she might be"Tamayo said

"Now listen here Sanemi these demons that are close too Muzan just aren't any demons they are the 12 Kizuki stronger than any demon"Tamayo said

Sanemi glared"This will mostly likely be your first blood sample"Sanemi said,Yahaba got more annoyed with Genya the more dirt he kicked him"stop kicking up so much dirt"Genya eyes widen when was aburtly sent flying back.

He crashed into Sanemi,Sanemi caught him landing on his stomach Genya under his arms"Genya are you ok"Genya nodded.Susumaru giggled"GREAT NOW YOU BOTH CAN DIE TOGTHER"Susumaru yelled,Genya growled Sanemi pulled him out the way as the temari was thrown.

Sanemi groaned"wait a minute didn't he say Tamayo the fugitive"Susumaru giggled,Sanemi glared at her he looked at Genya who bend back to look at him"kill that bastard Genya"Genya nodded,They both stood and dashed different ways.

Sanemi saw the opening string"you fool"Yahaba said Sanemi eyes widen when the string broke and he was sent flying back.Sanemi gasped as he was tossed around in the air before he was dropped he used first form again to stop the fall.