3

Luna's POV

Today is the day I see his face.

Jesus. I shouldn't feel this nervous, but I am.

After doing mine and Amora's morning routine, I dropped her off at my brother's house because this conversation is not something she needs to hear, she's still a baby - but don't get me wrong, that little girl is the smartest 2 year old I know. Well and also she's always wanting to see her cousins Rowen and Sebastian, or as she calls them 'Weny' and 'Seby'.

Today I'm wearing a black short sleeve shirt with green cargo pants. I also added some silver jewelry, a necklace with Amora's initials, a bracelet that has diamonds all around, and a pair of small hoop earrings. Oh, and my family ring on my pointer finger.

How the hell am I going to tell her about him

How the hell am I going to tell her about him. I mean she's always asking about him, and as much as it hurts to talk about him, I usually always answer her questions.

She deserves to know her father. I can see the look in her eyes when she sees other children with their dad's. She tries to cover her sad little face with a smile but I can see right through it.

Anyway I'm currently on my way to the diner right now and I'm slightly nervous.

Slightly? Girl you're literally bouncing your leg up and down!

Stupid innervoice.

As I pull up to the diner I see Amero's car parked in the front. There's a parking spot next to it so I park there as well.

I take a few minutes to put myself together, then unbuckle my seat belt, get my purse and get out of my car.

Trying to be as confident as I am, I walk in the diner and look around for Amero,
when I spot him by breathing hitches.

He's wearing a somewhat tan shirt with black pants, and of course that silver chain with his glorious rings, with a Rolex on his right wrist.

We make eye contact, and I snap out of my haze and walk over to the booth he's at.

We both don't say anything as I make my way to sit down on the opposite side of the booth.