⠀𝟬𝟬𝟯⠀⠀⠀Breakable Heaven

𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗠𝗘 𝗜.      The Truth About Love

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❛ 𝑾𝒉𝒚 are you 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 at 𝒎𝒆 like 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕? ❜[ 𝗦𝟬𝟭𝗘𝟬𝟯︰𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 ]

❛ 𝑾𝒉𝒚 are you
𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 at 𝒎𝒆 like 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕? ❜
[ 𝗦𝟬𝟭𝗘𝟬𝟯︰𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 ]

❛ 𝑾𝒉𝒚 are you 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 at 𝒎𝒆 like 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕? ❜[ 𝗦𝟬𝟭𝗘𝟬𝟯︰𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 ]

MAISIE HATED HER BIRTHDAY.

There was a long list of why. The main reason was that nobody could make it. It was after winter break and all of the people Maisie wanted to be there were three hours away.

Sometimes the Fishers would drive over, but it was always too much of a hassle and they could never stay long.

That's why she would always try to make sure that Belly got the best birthdays.

Maisie walked around the kitchen with a clipboard, examining what everyone was doing. "Laurel, how are the pancakes?" Despite asking, Maisie still peers over Laurel's shoulder to make sure that the Mickey Mouse-shaped pancakes are perfectly Mickey-shaped.

Laurel looks at Maisie with amusement twinkling in her eyes, "Golden brown and crisp."

"Perfect," Maisie beamed, checking off the pancakes section from her checklist before moving over to the middle of the kitchen, "Does everyone have a gift for Belly?"

Nods and various voices saying 'yes' rang out, but Maisie's eyes were focused on Conrad, who kept eating his cereal.

"Connie..." Maisie narrowed her eyebrows at Conrad, but he kept his head down, suddenly interested in the colors of his lucky charms.

Maisie's lips parted to push the subject until footsteps approached the kitchen and Maisie hid the checklist behind her back. Belly walked into the kitchen with a wide smile and her floral dress swaying around her hips, "Morning, everyone."

The kitchen instantly filled with an outpouring of joy and congratulations. Maisie discreetly placed the checklist on the kitchen table before crossing the room to embrace Belly in a heartfelt hug. "Happy birthday, Bells."