stims and things

(a/n: so, it's been a while. I haven't been doing too well mentally plus I went back to college last week, so that's been taking up most of my time, along with severe writer's block. I don't think I'm gonna rush straight into uploading but I'm gonna post this just to see how well it does. with all that said, enjoy!!)

Gaege's POV

"What's up guys, and welcome back to The Boys!" Then I heard what sounded like a faint bird tweeting, making me look over at our cameraperson, Y/N. They had covered their mouth with their hand in realisation.

"Hold on a second..." They stepped away whilst me, Eddie and Narrator watched them concerned. "Is Y/N okay?" Narrator looked over at us. "I'll check on them." I followed then and watched as they went into the bathroom. Then I heard them crying, making my heart break. "Y/N, are you in there? It's me, Gaege. Everyone's worried about you." I heard the door unlock and Y/N slowly poked their head around it, tears streaming down their cheeks.

"Hey, what's wrong?" They let me in and I grabbed some toilet roll so they could wipe them. "The comments are getting really annoyed at me because I keep on, like, vocally stimming and I've been trying not to do it as often..." My heart shattered. "Oh, I'm so sorry..." I wiped away some of their tears.

"Hey, look at me. You don't have to stop vocally stimming because a few haters said so. Those aren't real fans. Okay?" They slowly nodded their head. "I'll tell Eddie and Narrator that you aren't feeling great and we'll film tomorrow." "Okay. Thanks, Juicy..." I froze up slightly as Y/N hugged me. Then I found myself hugging them back. "I'll see you tomorrow."

ONE WEEK LATER...

Y/N's POV

I was rewatching the video I had filmed for the boys last week. I was slowly dying inside more and more as I realised I was still stimming. I dreaded to see what the comments were like. I just decided to have a look anyways, so I paused the video and saw that there were far less hate comments about me than there were last week, making me confused. "How can an entire fan base just flip flop like that in the span of a week?"

Then I realised I had a couple of missed texts from Eddie saying to check Juicy's most recent tweet. So I opened up Twitter (X) and did that.

Juicyfruitsnacks: I don't know who needs to hear this, but leave Y/N alone. The comments in some of last week's videos are absolutely disgusting and I will not tolerate such hate towards someone I know and work with.

I decided to text Eddie back.

Y/N: guess the comments were worse than I originally thought, huh?

minority man: yeah, but don't worry. we got your back :)

Y/N: thanks, Eddie :)

Then I decided to text Juicy.

Y/N: why did you do that?

big juicy 💚: do what?

Y/N: you know I could've defended myself

big juicy 💚: I know, but I felt like they might've listened to me more

big juicy 💚: not that you aren't capable of defending yourself

Y/N: I know what you mean

Y/N: thanks for doing that, by the way :))

big juicy 💚: you're welcome :))

Y/N: I need to go, I'm behind on editing videos again

Y/N: I love you ❤️❤️

big juicy 💚: I love you too ❤️❤️

(a/n: if anyone gets the minority man reference, I love you)