Truths

The group of them sat in a circle. James, Sirius, Remus, Frank, Lily, Marlene and Alice.

"So who's first?"

"I can't believe I actually said I would play this stupid truths game." Marlene huffed, rolling her eyes.

"Come on Mar, let lose." Sirius pulled her onto his lap.

"Ugh fine." She pouted.

"So as I say again, who's first?" James asked, peering at everyone over the top of his glasses.

"Marls would like to go first." Sirius smirked. And before Marlene could even make the slightest remark, he clapped his hand over her mouth.

"Okay Marlene. When did you and dog breath get together?" Alice raised an eyebrow, pointing her wand at the two of them.

"No we're not actually together..." She bit her lip as she spoke, holding Sirius' hand down, stopping him from putting it over her mouth again.

"Let's face it you're basically a couple." Lily shrugged, leaning into James.

"He never asked." She raised her eyebrows at him.

Obviously, being the biggest drama queen on the face of the earth, he got down on one knee and held his hands out. "Marlene McKinnon, will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?" he bowed his head.

"It's not like it's an honour, but okay." She smiled, as he slipped the imaginary ring onto her finger.

"Oh look! It fits perfectly!" He pretended to wipe away tears, before pulling her in for a kiss.

She didn't retreat, she just went with it. She heard Remus wolf whistling behind them, nevertheless, they carried on.

"Now, is the answer to your question, Alice."