~ Prologue ~

Judges 13:1-9 (KJV)
And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD delivered them into the hand of the Philistines forty years.
And there was a certain man of Zorah, of the family of the Danites, whose name was Manoah; and his wife was barren, and bare not.

And the angel of the LORD appeared unto the woman, and said unto her, Behold now, thou art barren, and bearest not: but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son.
Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing:
For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines.

Then the woman came and told her husband, saying, A man of God came unto me, and his countenance was like the countenance of an angel of God, very terrible: but I asked him not whence he was, neither told he me his name:
But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death.

Then Manoah intreated the LORD, and said, O my Lord, let the man of God which thou didst send come again unto us, and teach us what we shall do unto the child that shall be born.
And God hearkened to the voice of Manoah; and the angel of God came again unto the woman as she sat in the field: but Manoah her husband was not with her.

Matthew 1:23 (KJV)
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Luke 1:32-36 (KJV)
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Behold, a throne set in heaven,
With one seated on the throne,
24 thrones, 24 elders seated,
They bow down, an worship his majesty.

Holy, holy, holy
God our master, sovereign, strong,
The was, the is, the coming..
I'm still here....
...
Everything is holy, holy, holy!
Your name is holy, holy, holy!
Lord you are holy, holy, holy!
....
Before the throne, there's a clear crystal sea
Lightning flash, and thunders roar,
All of heaven, proclaims him
I AM
For the power, we worship his majesty..

....

In the throne room of Heaven, saints and angels are bowing, worshipping Him, that is seated upon the throne, singing Holy, holy, holy
The elders, that seat upom the 24 thrones, they drop their crowns and bowed down to the Light that sat on the throne.

As they worshipped, the Lord spoke, in a mighty voice, thelat gushed with sounds of many waters, and all heaven fell silent.

"Galenka, come forth" said the Lord God unto his Angel of divine welfare and messenger of redemption, good news and judgement, Galenka
"May the King of Glory reign forever and may his mercies endure forever, may His goodness be made manifest throughout all His creation, all your hosts and elders bow at your feet, and the enemy trembles at your sight, all of heaven declares you, the Amen, we bow down to you, singing Hallelujah. Unto what honour has His Majesty called me forth?" The angel said as she bowed down, face on floor, before the King of Hosts.
"Behold, I send you forth, down to the land of the living. I send you down to my servants, in the land of Japan, Musutafu, as a child, as they have been barren for 6 years.
I send you there not to satisfy their need of child, but I send you as my messenger, warn my creation of the destruction that shall befall them if they dare not repent of their sin and pride." Said the Lord GOD unto his angel, "Warn them, for they have been driven away from my path by their pride, they have adapted into the ways of the world. Warn them of the coming of my Son, Jesus, and the rising to the Antichrist. Tell them to REPENT, for time will delay no longer, and that I am soon to come to take my church home." Declared the King of Hosts.
Galenka had understanding of the mission she had been assigned to.
The land of Japan had been filled with sin, especially since the quirk evolution began, Japan had developed an ego that angered God and upset the Spirit. God has tried sending ministers to give warnings to stop them from idolizing humans that call themselves 'heroes' but do nothing but cause confusion to the people and placing themselves higher that God, but they seemed to either run away or get killed because they had no quirks, as Japan and other Northern countries were the only ones with these strange powers, while all the other hemispheres had none, hence Christianity there was weak, because people had humans to 'identify' as gods and demons, otherwise called heroes and villains.

"I understand my Lord, so be it as my Lord has spoken, for your messenger will obey."

"Unto my servants in the Midoriya household shall you go as a toddler, you will grow up in human ages but your mind will remain that of a host. You will grow in the ways of the earth, but in the morals of the faith of my Son, Jesus. Prepare my people for the time."

"May the King of Glory reign forever and may his mercies endure forever, I will do as my Lord has spoken."

This began the journey of Galenka, the Angel of the Lord Almighty.

Stay tuned as you see truly how the endtimes will happen, and join along on the journey that Galenka is to embark on as a child in a sin filled land