18;

The car stopped in front of the huge office.

The car moved in front of the door

The car moved in front of the door. Some of bodyguards quickly came forward and opened the door for Jungkook and Taehyung both in same time. Taehyung came out and hold Jungkook by waist.
Jk : It's so huge hyungie! Do have a plant of money?
Tae :(whisper) Kinda. Let's go.
In the doorway all are waiting for the newly wed couple with flower and roses.
They gave Jungkook the princess crown and the bouquet of flowers.
Jk : Thank you.
They just bowed to him.
Tae : He is my wife so give him same respect as you all give to me. Don't try to do any misbehave with him.
Jungkook looked at others who just nodded and bowed  Taehyung again gripped his hand around Jungkook's waist protectively.

They both left for the CEO cabin.
Jungkook entered with Taehyung and got bewildered to see the rooms beauty.

Jk : It's beautiful wow

Jk : It's beautiful wow. Jungkook said with amazement. Taehyung looked at those exited eyes.

Tae :(mind) Oh my goodness what is happening with me? I am falling in love

Tae :(mind) Oh my goodness what is happening with me? I am falling in love. My god. Again but in a good way. I am happy and everyday I am coming out from my dark box. Am I change through this little Sunshine. Maybe this nickname really justified for him. Because he is the sunshine, the Sunshine of my dark, worn out life.

Tae : Sunshine are you going to see only view or gonna talk with me?
Jk : This place is beautiful I had never seen this type of place.
Tae : Why your mother is also a good businesswoman. Didn't she took you in her office?
Jk : (Sad chuckle) I was never allowed to sit with my Eomma, to sleep in a good room, to sit in dinning table with them. I had never seen a restaurant in my life.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook quickly who hugged him back.
Tae : Wish I was there for you when you needed.
Jungkook smiled and hugged Tae tightly.
Tae : Okay now leave this wanna eat something.
Jk : No just banana milk.
Tae : Do you have an obsession with Banana milk?
Jk : He is my first ever love from Busan.
Taehyung smiled and nodded. Jungkook sat down on the couch while looking around.
He put his head on the head board of teh couch and don't know when he fell in deep sleep.
Taehyung was checking some files when his eyes fell on couch he saw Jungkook is sleeping on couch like a booba ball. Taehyung chuckled to see the bobba ball. He called someone.

Tae : Bring three pillow and a blanket.
In just w minutes 2men arrive with everything Tae ordered.
Tae put one pillow under kook's head one in the edge of the couch and one under his leg. He also put the blanket on him.
Tae again start his work while second to second checking on Jungkook.

Jungkook eyes fluttered in annoyance when the light fell on his eyes. He looked and saw he is wrapped in a blanket and he is sleeping on couch. He looked at Taehyung who is still busy working. Look slowly sat up. He looked at Taehyung who is full focused in work. Jungkook eyes catch Taehyung handsome face which looking more beautiful for the glasses.
Jungkook felt the heat started to ooze in his cheeks.
Jk : (mind) He is hot.

Jk : Hyungie ~

Jk : Hyungie ~ . Jungkook softly called Taehyung.
Tae looked at him.
Tae : oh you are up Sunshine. Come here.
Jungkook pushed the blanket aside and moved toward him .
Taehyung hold his hbd and made him seat on his lap.
Tae : Are you hungry Sunshine?
Jungkook nodded.
Tae : Wanna go to a restaurant?
Jk : Can we?
Tae : Of course.
Taehyung was about to take off his glasses but Jungkook stopped him 
Jk : don't please.
Tae :Why Sunshine?
Jk : You look handsome in it.
Jungkook said with blushy cheeks while looking down.
Tae : (smirked) Oh! So you finds me Handsome in glasses Sunshine.
Jungkook nodded cutely with red cheeks.
Tae : Hm. Taehyung leaned toward Jungkook's ear.
Tae : You are getting bolder Babyboy. Taehyung said with his deep dark voice that send shiver in Jungkook's body.
Jk : B-because I-I am feeling safe with you. Also happy. You make me feel loving and caring which I never felt before.
Tae : Hmm. Taehyung hummed before snuggling his nose in crook of Jungkook's neck who bite his own lips from preventing himself moaning.
Tae : But Babyboy I am not safe in basement and bed. He said and placed a open mouth kiss.
Tae : And I show no mercy to my prey both in Bed and Basement.
Again he placed kiss on neck.

Taehyung hold Jungkook by waist and made him look toward him.
Jungkook is shocked but stayed silent.
Tae : I wanna take everything in slow. And when we will be close I will be no longer your calm hyungie but a Tiger who will eat you alive. Taehyung said as he placed his hand around Jungkook's neck and chocked him a little.

Jungkook couldn't help but moan a little 
Jk : uhm~ mhh.
Tae : Save this moanes for later. You will be the one who will not stop moaning Babyboy... He said before placing a kiss on Kook's lips.

Jungkook is still blushing but calmed his mind from dirty thoughts.
Tae : Let's fill your Tummy Sunshine. Taehyung saod with his boxy  smile like nothing happened.
Jk : (nodded) (same time in mind) This man is sure have bipolar disorder. Oh god his hotness will kill me oneday....

To be continued.......