Zoo Date | RM Day Special

Jungsoo's eyes were busy, searching everywhere for her brother. She glanced at every corner to find him but there was no clue. He was supposed to meet her at the entrance after parking the car. So, she stayed just where she was. There was no point in calling him, too as his phone was also with her. She couldn't remember the reason but cursed at herself for being so dumb. The girl felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around to knock down the person out of reflex. But thankfully, for both of them, Namjoon caught her hands.

"Woah, calm down" he said, chuckling at her behaviour.

"Aish, oppa. you almost gave me a heart attack" she placed a hand on her chest to dramatize her statement.

"Yeah, right" he said as he took back his phone from her and they bot went to but tickets.

The large gates, painted with bottle-green, was decorated with the big cartoony models of lions, giraffes, elephants, seals and different birds. The entrance, itself gave away a welcoming feeling. After buying their tickets, the duo entered inside as if they've stepped into a whole new world. The everyday chatter that they got to hear until their ears bled was replaced with the voices of many animals which seemed to spoke all at once. It almost felt like that they were being greeted by them. The air was cool inside thanks to the thousands of trees providing shades inside. The breeze brushed back their hair as it moved past them as if asking them to follow it.

Jungsoo peeked over her brother's muscley arm to take a look at the map they were given. She squeaked out the first place her eyes landed on. "The Aquarium". Namjoon agreed as it was closer, too. The two followed the wooden sign marked aquarium with funky letters. There were not much people. So, it was like they had the place all to themselves.

They reached inside a big cave. On the either sides of the dark cave were different tanks filled with colourful marine creatures. A board with the description about each of the fish species hung above every tank. They never failed to make Jungsoo gasp with the shocking facts. Sanu awed, pointing at a tank filled with various coloured fighter fish. It seemed that the they have stolen the whole pallet of colours. Jungsoo's jaw dropped as she saw huge catfish stuck in a tank. Her only concern was the strength of the tank.

"You don't have to worry about that, Soo. They've built everything here knowing many facts about these fish" Namjoon explained but the girls eyes stayed wide opened.

"But there's just so many things that they have not find out" Jungsoo pointed out and Namjoon couldn't disagree. "Maybe they have some strange powers. Like see through solid and read people's mind" she gasped.

Namjoon chuckled, "The first thing is true, actually. Scientists have said that they've only discovered about only ninety percent of the ocean. And they suspect that there might be sea creatures way bigger than whales" Jungsoo's eyes widened as she felt a shiver run through her spine. "but reading minds? Really? stop reading so many sci-fi and watching those whatever cartoons you watch" Namjoon laughed. Jungsoo pouted and looked away at the tank in front of them.

"But, oppa, isn't it scary, though?" Jungsoo received a confused expression from her brother. "Not knowing things? How can we know what'd happen to us in the next second?"

Namjoon sighed as they walked over to the last few tanks. "We can never know everything, Soo. We just have to take a step towards our path to find out. That's how every discovery was made. We create our future. Waiting till we know all the reasons and answers will never really get us anywhere" Jungsoo hummed at her oppa.

she wasn't talking about that aspect when she asked the question. The problem running in her mind was 'What if the whole world population gets wiped out of the surface of the Earth' but she took in the advice nonetheless.