Ethan x Rose (father and daughter)

This fanfiction is about fluff (family love)!

There isn't any warning :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Ethan was overjoyed as he saw Rose's face for the first time, he decides to pick her up.

The man strokes his daughter cheek gently with his warm hands, the baby immediately reacts and babbles a bit at the touch.

Mia was watching them with a smile, she was a bit exhausted but seeing her husband with his daughter for the first time made her heart melt.

She knew that she chose the right man.

Ethan : Hello, Rose..I love you.

He says, as if Rosemary could understand what he was saying to her.

They little family goes back home with their newborn and the BSAA documents, stating that Rose was a healthy baby that showed no signs of infection.

Mia went upstairs to rest in their bedroom but Ethan chose to stay with his baby, cuddling her on the couch.

The man with the hazel eyes then thought about putting some soft music to calm Rose down, as she was a bit sleepy.

While carrying her, Ethan chose a CD that he found cute and it started to play on his radio.

On rhythm, he rocks Rosemary, pecking her forehead from time to time.

Ten years ago he was sure to have lost his wife forever as she disappeared, but once that he managed to save her from the Bakers house in Louisiana, he knew that he just wanted to settle down with his wife.

And Rose was the perfect gift of their marriage.

She had Ethan's hazel eyes and his blond hair but also Mia's round cheeks.

The newly father couldn't help but sigh in joy, he finally could be with his family, go to family vacations with his daughter.

Ethan : You are so lovely..

He really couldn't believe how amazed he was by her, stroking her hair gently.

Her pink PJ's making the fair color of her skin pop.

When he looked into Rosemary's hazel eyes that's when he realized that he would do anything for her.

He would risk his own life just to see her smile and grow up to a lovely girl, just like he risked his life for Mia.

No one one could stop him when he knew that he would truly do anything for his girls, the two persons who make his life lively and joyful.

He loved them dearly.

Rose start to move her little arms, gripping her dad's finger and giggling.

Her giggles make Ethan's eyes soften, he would have never thought that she would bring him so much joy.

He smiles and kisses her cheek, as if to say that he was here and that everything is okay.

But Ethan could see that his daughter's eyelids started to close.

Ethan : My my, you must be tired, huh ?

He says warmly and carries her to their bedroom.

Mia was asleep in their bed, probably exhausted after all the work it was to carry her child to term.

He gently puts Rosemary in her crib, putting the little monkey plushie next to her.

The father gently strokes his daughter's face and speaks to her quietly yet softly.

Ethan : Goodnight sweetheart, daddy will be downstairs.

He then walks up to Mia, kissing her forehead gently, not waking her up.

Ethan : Goodnight to you too, Mia.

He says, before exiting the room to go back downstairs.

________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I am done with this one !

I didn't really know what to do with Ethan so first I started with a Ethan x Mia but I thought that it would be cuter to start with a Ethan x Rose.

To be honest, I am thinking of doing more family scenarios.

This fanfiction contains 622 words !