Wesker x reader

This fanfiction is about angst !

Warning : Death

________________________________________________________________________

You were a member of the S.T.A.R.S. for quite some time now, and even befriended Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield.

You guys were a close trio and all were under the orders of Albert Wesker, someone that you had feelings for.

And a while back you learned that he also liked you.

Which lead to the two of you dating secretly, although Jill and Chris were suspecting something.

As you enter Albert's office you see that he seemed irritated about something.

You : Albert, are you okay ?

You say, sounding worried for your lover.

He looks at you with a deathly stare but it quickly changes into his normal one.

His sigh fills the whole room with a silence.

Wesker : No, I am not.

The man says, putting some documents away.

You : You know that you can talk to me, right ? That is a duty of a partner, being there for their lover.

You say, walking up closer to his desk.

The S.T.A.R.S. member takes his sunglasses off and looked exhausted.

Albert : I am fine (name), can you please leave me alone for tonight ?

As these words weren't expected, you feel surprised.

You : Oh, alright. I can do that.

Your tone sounded disappointed but you did understand that he was a very busy man.

Once that you were about to walk out he grabs your wrist and pins you against the wall, it was the first time he did something like this.

Albert : I shouldn't have been that dry to you.

He says, his cold blue eyes, meet your own gaze.

Albert : Please tell me, do you know that I truly love you ?

Your eyes widen at the question, what was up with him today ?

You : Yes, yes I do know. I love you too, Albert.

You say warmly, thinking that he might needed some comfort.

The blonde nods his head and leans over to kiss your lips, softly.

The kiss wasn't dirty or anything, he seemed sad in a way, which makes you overthink.

Is there something happening, or will he tell me a mistake he did that he regrets ?

You : What's up with you today ? You are acting differently.

Albert : I guess that I just had a long day. You can go now.

The man puts his sunglasses back on and sits down on his black leather office chair.

You obey his request and walk out, utterly confused and puzzled by what just happened in his office.

The next day you look for your friends but couldn't seem to find them.

But the sound of screaming around you alerted you, with your gun in head you are ready to attack anyone or anything that is causing trouble.

After some time you finally manage to find Jill, on the floor, seeming hurt.

You quickly wrap bandages around her thigh before questioning her.

You : Jill, what's happening ?

You ask, panicked.

Jill : Wesker lied, (name) ! He is a part of the Umbrella...

She explains the rest of the situation to you and you couldn't believe it, how could your nice and caring boyfriend act in such a cruel way for a disgusting and dangerous cause ?

You look around for him, wanting answers to your numerous questions.

On the way you find creatures that don't even look human..now you were sure, Umbrella was involved in this.

When you finally find him, he is in the lab.

You : Albert, the fuck's happening ?

You say, obviously disoriented by everything that happened so suddenly.

First, Albert change of personality, then the monsters...You needed those answers !

Your boyfriend looks into your eyes.

Albert : I am with Umbrella, (name). I am accomplishing something new, a new species of life ! Come with me, we could go through this together...I don't want to kill you.

You felt your heart ache, as if it got ripped out of your body.

You : What ? No ! Are you crazy ? Umbrella is making illegal things, they created monsters and you are here supporting them ? What are you even thinking !

Albert : (name), it was my job since the beginning.

You : So..our relationship was just something to make me trust you blindly into your sick plan ?

You were now mad, heartbroken, confronting the man that you loved...and still do.

The blonde shakes his head.

Albert : I mean, you aren't completely wrong. I did manipulate you in the beginning but I truly love you, (name). That's why I confessed again yesterday night.

He confesses, completely serious and genuine in his words.

You could feel a tear rolling down your eye.

You : You realize that there is no way that this will work out, right ? One of us will die today.

Albert : No, not if you let me go. I won't kill you, so don't kill me. That way we can both get both of here, alive.

He tries to reassure you but suddenly a bullet goes through both of your lover's skull.

Your eyes widen in pure shock as you look at the person behind the gun...

... it was Chris.

You : Chris ? Why ?!

You say, tears streaming down your face as you crouch down in front of Wesker's body.

Chris : (name) I am sorry but it was either killing him or killing the world..

He says, trying to comfort you a bit as he knew that you just lost the men of your dreams.

________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy, this fanfiction was really hard to write but I still hope that you enjoyed it !

I couldn't decide on who to kill for this story, as I knew that I wanted to write an angst first (with Wesker) so I just killed him...but hey, it's a tragic story anyways.

I promise that I will write a happier one though !

(951 words for this one !)