Thick headed

Tsuzumi mansion

(Y/n) looked over his shoulder in an annoyed manner and saw Zenitsu holding onto him

Zentisu:wa-wait! Don't!!!

(Y/n):what's this? Your not being very flashy right now.

He started glaring at the thunder breather who was scared but didn't back down

Zenitsu:m-my name is Zenitsu Agatsuma! I'm a demon slayer, the same as you!

(Y/n):your that shakey kid from the mountain. And if your a demon slayer that means you that eliminating demons is our duty. Let go of me now and I'll look past this.

Zentisu:I-I refuse! This belongs to tanjiro!

Zentisu:*this is the guy from final selection that took out almost the entire demon population of the trial. He's got the aura of a total monster!*

(Y/n) started getting up as he looked down on Zentisu who's trembling worsened

(Y/n):if a demon slayer is the one in possession of this box, then I'll deal with him after I finish this one off.

He grabbed Zentisu's wrist

(Y/n):I won't kill you, but if you keep this unflashy display up, I'll certainly beat you to a bloody pulp.

Zentisu:that box...I won't let you touch it! I know what's inside but still...it's precious to tanjiro!

(Y/n):and now knowing this, you'll still let it-

Zentisu:of course I know! I've known from the very start!

(Y/n) turned around and threw Zentisu over his shoulder followed by slamming Zentisu to the ground

Zentisu:*I knew he was traveling with a demon...the sounds demon make are nothing like humans...but with that in mind, the sounds I hear from tanjiro are so kind and gentle, they make me wanna cry. I don't think I've ever heard anything like it before. All living creatures constantly give off vibration, the world is full of sounds ringing out. Breathing, heartbeats, blood circulation. By listening closely I'm able to tell what kind of thoughts go through someone's head.*

(Y/n) pulled his leg back and kicked Zentisu across the front yard and Zentisu slammed into the side of a tree

Zentisu:*this guy doesn't have the sound of a violent person. I'm sure...someone could talk him down with the right reason but...I don't know why tanjiro travels with a demon. So until tanjiro gets back, I'll put my faith in tanjiro.*

(Y/n) raised his sword again to destroy the box when Zentisu appeared between him and the box and punched (y/n) in the stomach

(Y/n) dropped his swords and stumbled back as he dropped to one knee and coughed up a massive amount of blood

Zentisu:I'll ask him...I'll ask tanjiro about the demon myself! Until that happens...JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!!!

(Y/n):*da-damnit! Right where that ice bastard got me...what's with this guy? Is he a coward or brave?*

He started standing back up when his vision became blurry and he fell back down onto his hands and knees

(Y/n):*I-I've lost too much blood...my bodies at its limit...*