introduction

Before you start I want to say all art is ai generated.
Even though theres only 300-400 words each chapter I'm going to make 12-20 chapters so i promise it will be a big book .Thank you and enjoy

The great city of Elor stood at the edge of the dark and mysterious Wood, where a small band of brave warriors gathered to defend their lands from a looming threat. They called themselves the Keepers of Elor, and their leader, Lord Denethor, was determined to keep his people safe from the dangers that lurched out of the Wood at night.

Elor was a city of great wealth and power, but also of great magic. Many thought the magic of the city was responsible for the dark creatures that roamed the Wood. But Lord Denethor knew the truth: that the Wood was the home of an ancient and powerful entity, one that had lived there for longer than even the oldest of the city's residents could remember.

Legend claimed that the Wood's guardian was the spirit of a great hunter, long since dead but still bound to the Wood, watching over it and protecting it from harm. But now the Wood was being threatened by a ruthless group of bandits who sought to destroy the guardian and lay waste to the forest. And Lord Denethor was not about to let that happen.

He gathered his Keepers and prepared to face the bandits, knowing that this could be the end of them. But the fate of the Wood, and the city of Galdor, lay in their hands, and they would do whatever it took to save them.

And with that, the Keepers of Galdor set forth into the Wood, preparing for battle with an enemy that might just be too powerful for them to defeat...