Chapter 2

John and Lilibette hitch their horses and walk deeper into the thick, mossy forest. They look and see a little man with one arm picking up gold coins the size of a grown mans fist. He mutters stuff under his breathe that either of them can make out.

"Excuse me little boy do you need help?" Lilibette asked in a soft voice

"Excuse me little boy do you need help?" Lilibette asked in a soft voice. The man turned around and with a deep raspy Irish voice he yelled "Little boy!? Woman who do you think you are asking me for help? You look like you " Lilibette gasped and put her hands on her mouth not sure if she should argued with him. "What is a one-armed midget doing this far away from his village?" John asked sternly making sure he showed no fear to the man "Midget? I'm a leprechaun! L-E-P-R-E-C-H-A-U-N" He spelt out sarcasticly for them. "A darn unicorn came through and took all my gold!" Both the princess and John looked confused at what he said.

John raised his eyebrows glad it wasn't witch but also sad it didn't get to use his sword. "Leprechaun? Unicorn? I thought those were fairytales" Lilibette said under her breathe looking down at the ground contemplating. "Lilibette we're going to slay a dragon. Did you think that dragons were the only real fairytales?" John asked raising a eyebrow with a stern look on his face. Lilibette stayed silent when john embarrassed her like that.
"Woah, woah, woah dragon? You mean Egan? You wont slay that brute... Not with the tricks he has." The leprechaun lost his "know-it-all" attitude and instead looked a bit scared at the mention of the Egan.
"Don't worry, no brute or witch escapes me." John reassured the small man.

Both Lilibette and John mounted their horses getting ready to ride off again. "Wait! If you're going to shinguna (shin-una) mountain then why don't I come with you and show you the shortcuts?" The man asked in a hesitant tone.
"Sorry, I can't look over another life."
"Oh you don't worry about me we'll be passing the unicorns forest so you can just drop me off there." Before John could say anything else the leprechaun was already on lilibette's white horse sitting in the front. John sighed and led his horse back down the trail.

"I'm Sean by the way" the leprechaun finally told them after an hour of riding. "I'm Lilibette the princess of Elor and this is my Knight John" she smiled sweetly at the Sean. John saw Seam smirk seductively at Lilibette and tried to cringe.

"Well I didn't know a lady of such fairness was riding on this trip~" Sean kissed her hand getting dirt stains on the dorsal side. Lilibette just smiled awkwardly at him wiping her hand on her dress. "Yep your're right Sean. It's too bad she's marrying the prince of Upgon." Lilibette glared at him "Yeah thanks for reminding me John."