Background

Harry Potter is a wizard. Well, he didn't really know he was a wizard until he was a bit older. You see, his parents died when he was just 1 year old of what Harry was taught to believe was a house fire. After their death, Harry was found in the ruins of the house and taken to his new home. He was taken in by the Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

His father never told him about his past because he didn't want to upset him at such a young age. That is, until his 11th birthday when something strange happened. The family (Albus, Harry, and his adult brothers, Severus, Remus and Sirius) was in the living room watching Harry open his presence when there was a noise outside the window. They all looked out to see a big snowy owl tapping at the glass. Albus went over to the window and opened it. He then proceeded to take a letter out of it's beak.

Upon freeing the letter, he turned it over in his hands and read the envelope. When he saw it was for Harry, he gave it to him with a smile. Harry read the letter, very confused. Once he was done reading it, he looked back up at his father with a questioning look...

(Here's a new story. It will be a different kind of story from all of my other ones, but I am learning how to broaden my canvas of story plots. There still might be some aspects of the other storyline, but we will see. Anyway, hope you enjoy this story.)