𝟏𝟒.

I sat back down, laying my head on bills shoulder, enjoying this moment. I know he'll probably kill me but I'd like to live in the moment for now, that thought saddens me. I don't know how he feels towards me, I'm just food to him I guess.

"So what did you and my brother do upstairs?" Bill spoke, running his hand through my hair.

"w-what?" I mumbled, looking up at him.

He moved my hair slightly, revelling the bite mark Tom had left. His eyes stared at my neck for awhile as  his heartbeat sped up, I couldn't move I felt stuck. The silence was so loud yet deafening, waiting for him to speak again.

"I said what did you two do." He yelled, grabbing my face.

"Nothing I promise" I pouted.

"Liar.." he sighed, slapping me around the face.

I cupped my cheek, covering my sore face, his eyes being scary when he's mad. I jumped slightly as he grabbed my shoulders, forcing me down into the couch, hovering above me.

"Did you let him?!" He screamed.

"no! I told him to stop" I cried, hoping he would understand.

"You bitch, I keep you alive, take care of you and you try to seduce my brother?!" He scowled.

"What no?!" I muttered,confused.

"So your saying he's a liar?" Bill questioned.

"yes he's lying!" I wined, struggling under his grasp.

"I should've killed you earlier." He spat, tightening his grip.

He inched his face closer to my neck but before he could sink his teeth in, I kicked him in the crotch. He jumped back in agony, holding himself as I ran out of the lounge room, I quickly sped up the stairs, hiding in the bedroom. I pushed a table up the door before cramping myself inside of the closet, not noticing the tears streaming down my face. Tom lied, he's trying to blame his actions on me. I have no power over his blood relations, why would he believe me over his brother. That's probably why Tom lied, he knew I would get the consequences.

I cupped my mouth as the footsteps got closer to the door, I slumped onto the wardrobe floor, hugging my knees. Making no noise, I have no idea what bill is going to do if he finds me.
I heard the door handle being turned but it suddenly stopped, silence consuming the house. a loud bang suddenly coming , it sounded like wood being snapped in half. My body began to shake uncontrollably, I don't want to die.

"y/n don't hide from me, It's useless" bill whispered.

I covered my ears, burrowing my head into my knees, hoping to drown out his deep voice. I didn't notice that he had found me until I felt his cold hands grab me, pulling me out into the light.
"Please bill, I promise I told him no!" I cried, looking up at his pale face.

"Shut the fuck up" he scowled, pushing me onto the bed.

I sobbed as he crawled on top of me, keeping his hand around my neck. He stared at me for a second before turning his gaze to my neck, a smile appearing on his face. He slammed his teeth into my skin, sucking aggressively, his body weighing me down. I tried to push him off but he was too strong, I was weak. Embarrassingly weak. He dug his sharp teeth further into my skin as I winced at the pain shooting through my body, I was no match for him.

"p-please, Im sorry I'm so sorry" I begged, tears streaming down my illuminated face.

I caught a glimpse of his tense face, guilt pouring from it. I placed my hand on his bitter face as he opened his eyes, meeting mine.

"bill." I cried.

Just as I was about to give up he removed his teeth from my skin, wiping his mouth as he hovered over me. His face was blank, no emotion showing. He didn't say a word instead he just got up and left the room, leaving me confused but thankful. I don't know how I did it but somehow I convinced him to stop, maybe he does care even if he dares to admit it.

I sat up, rubbing the blood from my neck before jumping up, I left the quiet room, walking downstairs. I looked around and saw no sight of bill until I saw the back door open, I never noticed there was a back door. I cautiously walked towards his dark figure, smoke leaving his mouth.

"bill?" I whispered.

"what y/n." He groaned, turning around.

"what's wrong?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter just go to bed and be thankful that I didn't kill you." He frowned, taking a drag from his cigarette.

I stared at him for awhile, looking into his sad eyes. A part of me feels for him I mean it must be hard having to be a vampire, he didn't choose this life. He was once like me, until it got taken away from him. He deserves love too. Right?

I walked towards him, wrapping my weak arms around his torso, planting my head onto his chest.

"I'm sorry" I sighed.

He huffed before putting his arm around me, finishing off his cigarette. He stomped it out, lifting my face up to his, pressing his lips into mine carefully. I cupped his cheek before kissing him back, savouring the gentleness.

"Come on" he smiled, walking me inside.

I followed him upstairs, changing into my fresh pjs before joining him in bed, his eyes falling onto me.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked, curiously.

"well because you didn't choose to be like this, you were just a child" I sighed.

"Don't worry about me, I should be the one saying sorry." He pouted, rubbing my head.

"Why?" I questioned, surprised.

"I knew my brother was lying, but yet I still hurt you and that was wrong. He's done this before, the last girl I killed." He spoke.

"it's fine" I smiled weakly, laying on his chest.

I listened to his slow heartbeat, shutting my heavy eyes, I wonder if he's ever been in love before. I don't want to ask just Incase it's painful, Tom seems like an asshole. I just hope bill sees past his instincts..