𝟑𝟐.

I scurried downstairs, still shaky after what had happened

I scurried downstairs, still shaky after what had happened. I slid into my chair, everyone's eyes on me. I ignored their gazes and began eating, not wanting anymore drama. I can't believe Lilith is in on this, it's clear she doesn't like me. I wouldn't be surprised if she blames me for Rosalies disappearance. I'm trying to keep calm and not lose my shit but honestly it's none of her business, she's just getting herself involved.

"I'm here" a voice hummed, heels tapping towards the dining room.

My eyes darted over to the voice, seeing Valerie. I sighed as I scanned her perfect body, jealous of how pretty she was. I watched as she sat next to bill, running her fingers across his shoulder before pulling a face at me.

I seriously don't understand what everyone's problem is, Serina and Adam are the only nice ones here. I didn't ask to be here, bill took me. They all just see me as weak, someone to pick on. I don't know what I expected but maybe a little kindness wouldn't be so bad.

-15:00-
I stood with Serina in the kitchen, helping her wash up.

"So is anyone looking for Rosalie?" I asked, curiously.

"no unfortunately not, Lenzo said it's too dangerous at the minute." She huffed, pushing a plate into the cabinet.

"what will happen if they find us?" I sighed.

"I honestly don't know, nothing good. They don't care about anyone else, completely soulless." She frowned, gazing at me.

I bit my cheek, pushing some cups into the cabinet. I sort of feel bad for Rosalie, she did attack me but I sensed that she was sad more than anything. I know what it's like to love someone who doesn't feel the same, I don't hate her for what she did. Knowing she could be anywhere, with anyone makes me nervous. She could be dead. Lost. Kidnapped. Everyone seems happy, unbothered by her absence.

I finished washing up, leaving the kitchen while Serina read a magazine. I trotted up the stairs, heading down the hallway. I looked at the door, seeing Rosalie's name on it. I want to know more about her, I know I shouldn't but I do. I scanned the hallway, making sure no one was around before pushing into the room. It was freezing inside, a window open by her bed. I stepped onto the wooden floor, closing the door behind me.

I looked down at the floor, seeing balls of tissue with mascara on them. All her clothes were thrown onto the floor, ripped photos of bill next to them. I tip toed over to her draws, opening them quietly. I dug through the draw, finding a diary of some sort. I plopped myself onto her bed, opening up the black dairy.

'Tuesday 20th September 2010.
Bill has a new girl, I attacked her. Only because I felt envy, she's so beautiful . I couldn't compete with her if I tried, bill isn't interested anyway. I feel like Lilith is using me, to tag team y/n. Lilith doesn't like her very much, in fact she wanted to kill her but Lenzo told her no. I overheard her talking to Elijah about y/n, planning something. I feel bad for her. She's been trapped in something she never asked to be apart of, I just hope she makes it out. '

My eyes widened, reading the page. It was a complete set up. Elijah was lying the whole time, he didn't care about me. He just wanted to make me go against bill.

"y/n?" Bill mumbled, walking into the bedroom.

I quickly closed the book, shoving it under her bed. Glancing back up at bill, a confused look on his face.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I just wanted to see if I could find anything, about her disappearance" I chuckled, getting up.

He nodded, moving to the side as I left. He trailed behind me as I went into our bedroom. I let out a sigh, falling onto the soft bed. Bill lay next to me, running his fingers through my hair. I moved my gaze to him, a smile on his face.

"What?" I smirked, turning to face him.

"Just admiring you" he sighed.

"what's wrong?" I asked, looking into his sad eyes.

"I'm scared that I'm going to lose you, y/n I'm not as strong as them. I'll do my best but they'll always win." He huffed, sitting up.

I crawled over to him, sitting on his lap. He stared up at me, placing his hands on my thighs.

"bill, your not going to lose me. Are you sure that's all?" I questioned.

"It doesn't matter." He murmured, his eyes glossy.

"bill tell me." I spoke, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I just feel like your being distant, I know it's not convenient us being here but we have no choice. I don't know why you love a monster like me, I don't deserve it." He pouted, a tear strolling down his face.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be distant just everything has happened so fast it's confusing. I love you because under all the anger and sadness, I see you. I see that little boy, who got his innocence taken away. You didn't ask to be like this bill, but it doesn't mean you don't deserve love." I frowned, holding his hand.

"I'm so sorry y/n, for everything I've done." He sobbed, pushing his head into my neck.

I pouted, hugging his limp body. Tears falling onto my back. He gripped onto my jumper, sobbing. I placed my hand behind his head, comforting him. I lifted his head up, holding his wet cheek. I pushed my lips into his, only focusing on him. He held me tightly, moving my hair from my face. This kiss felt different, more passionate. I didn't want to pull away. It's made me realise how much I truly love him, I don't want to lose him.

"I love you." I whispered, leaving his soft lips.

"I love you too." He smiled.

I wiped his tears away, feeling butterflies in my stomach. It's nice to see this side of him, to know he does care. I'm just upset that he feels like he doesn't deserve love. Everyone makes mistakes, we can't change our past. We shouldn't let it determine our future.

He pulled me by my waist, laying me down next to him..