~. . .Feeling Sleepy. . .~

Yawn~

You rub your eyes and slump back into your chair.
Normally you try not be so obvious when you're tried at work, but, you've been working overtime to keep your mind busy off of what happened recently...

You sigh slumping your shoulders

thump

You jump and turned to see your favourite hot drink on your desk and you heard a chuckle above you, you look up and see your company senior.

Mr Sosuke Tanaka, you blush embarrassed because he definitely seen you yawn and slouching earlier.
You really looked up to him and his hard working attitude, not to mention he always helped you out when you needed it.

And somewhere along the way you started to feel butterflies around him.
"Mister Tanaka, what's this for?" You say hoping he wouldn't mention it.
He shakes his head "Your looking quite tried, have you've been sleeping? I know you've been on overtime lately but you should take care of yourself too."

"Ah, yeah I've been doing more overtime recently. But, I'm ok! I've been taking naps..." you say not very convincingly causing Sosuke to sigh and cross his arms "Are you sure? I'm being serious you know, you need to sleep."

"Anyway, take a break and enjoy your drink," he smiles and gently pets your head. . .

--Later--

Laying asleep on your head on your crossed arms on the desk, the mug empty of your drink as you felt as though you could fall asleep right then and there.

You sit up and stretch your arms, you check the time and see your shift was almost over and you haven't booked overtime yet.
You glance at your empty mug remembering what Tanaka had said to you earlier, 

"I know you've been on overtime lately but you should take care of yourself too."

You smile softly at his charming ways and cleaned up the mug and left work on time. . . Maybe you'll have a nice moment with Tanaka again sometime~