~Falling. . . Asleep. . .~

It was the next day and going home early was definitely the better idea because, your sleep was slightly better... but you still felt super tired.

  You tryed to keep yourself looking more professional if by chance Sosuke Tanaka were to come by your desk again.

But than. . . Yawn~

You haven't quite caught up with your sleep after all, at least the weekend was approaching and you'll get a good sleep then.

When break time came, you went to the office break room which was busy as usual, it's break time after all.
As your preparing yourself a snack when a few of the company's seniors came in along with Tanaka, another co worker who was quite loud got the attention of everyone in the break room.

"Listen up! Tonight we're going to go for drinks and everyone's invited, I'd better see you there!" He yelled and the room started bustling as your co workers talked.
You've never been very big on party's, but, you've been to a few before for work and a couple because your friends asked you to go.
You frowned to yourself in thought

"Why the long face L/n?"

Tanaka had silently made his way to your side as you were lost thought "What? Oh it's nothing! I... I'm still kinda tired is all." You nervously sputtered out.
He nods and cross's his arms "Is that so? Hmmm, if you're so tired I wonder if you should you should go tonight..."

"Are you going tonight, Mister Tanaka?" You say curious he gives you a pleasant smile "Yes I plan to, I know you might get pressured into going. But I'll keep on eye on you if that's the case."
You try to suppressed your blush, you look down to avoid his eyes "Th-thank you." You say shyly.

Maybe the party won't be so bad tonight. . .