~Our Sweet Mornings~

---The Next Day---

"Good morning Tanaka." You say awkwardly, your eyes sifting back and forth between him and the ground.
Tanaka gives you his usual smile, not looking awkward about what had happened last night.

"Good morning Y/n. I'm glad to see your doing well this morning." He said kindly, you blush "Yes, thank you again for your kindness. I'm sure it was because of what you did..."
Tanaka pats your head softly "Huh? Tanaka? What are you...?" You question
"Oh? Sorry, you looked so cute I couldn't help it. If it bothered you I won't-"

"It's ok!... Wait! What I mean is... I didn't hate it, so it's fine." You say, Tanaka laughs "I see, I see will if that's how you feel I'll keep it in mind~" Tanaka chuckles playfully when a coworker called him for some help and you both went your seperate ways.
Sitting at your desk you stare blankly at the computer screen. . . . . .

  "I don't have feelings, I don't have feelings.
So why is my heart pounding so much!" You put your face in your hands as your face turned red from just thinking about it, you glance back at Tanaka talking busily with the others and he just looks much more handsome than usual.

Maybe, just maybe you could have slight feelings for him. Not that you could ever admit it, at that moment Tanaka glances back to you and gives you a quick smile before going back to working.
And you quickly turned back to your computer

"I'm keeping my eye on you, so cheer up ok!"

You smile to yourself and get back to your work and look forward to the following days when you can work along side Mister Sosuke Tanaka.