the sweet smell of friend's

IM ON COMPUTER BABY HHAAHAHAHAH sorry for typos ALSO I AM NOT SHIPPING THATS AGAINST THEIR BOUNDARIES

_________________

no ones: pov:}

____________

everyone gathered after a bit and got something that smelled like them the most and brought them to sneeg one by one so he could learn the scents by heart, the only ones he learned today were jacks, phils, Charlie's, Niki's and ranboos though he forgot those ones often aswell, the fact sneeg cant see his friend's and only remember their faces while slowly forgeting their faces made him want to cry and bundle up into a ball and cry until he couldn't, he missed flying with phil and pretending phils wings were his and he could fly over the oceans, rivers, animals he wanted that back he missed running around with charlie in his tunnels and knowing them like the back of his hand but now he cant even walk without falling off something or have to need baby-sitter with him at all times he wanted to swim with niki he wanted to upset jack and run away he wanted to be able to see the stars when scott would carry him in his arms and reach for the sky and go as high as he could, he wanted to be able to lay in the pile of feathers when phil would preen the wings of the avains..he wanted to run away from tubbo and tease him, he wanted wilbur to run after him with a bucket and fail, he wanted fragrance man to climb trees and walls with him again...he wanted to chase and be chaotic with fundy, he didnt like having no vison..

sneeg: pov

--------------

he heard a voice call out in the black void and he lifted his head and smelled the air it was charlie his best freind or even charlie calls him his blood brother at times and he felt a sticky hand on his head ruffle his hair "charliee stop that!" charlie stoped ruffling his hair "my baddd sneeg" he ran his fingers through his hair to fix it charlie looked down at him with care and worry in his eyes "whatcha doing sneeg" he finished fixing his hair "im just tired charlie..." charlie looked worried as he replied with "wanna sleep with me bud? like the good times!" he hesitated and then nodded his head slowly and charlie shrunk down to his size and layed down on the pillow with him and they both curled up and snuggled and they fell asleep in the warmth of the other.

------------------

anyway uh plan z by boi what is good plankton rap song idk