Love me again

Yn was walking through the street nearby her house when she bumped into someone as she wasn't loking straight .

She looked up and saw the familiar person .

Yn : I'm sorry .

She said and was about to go .

Taehyung : Ynnie wait !!!

Yn halted her steps .

Taehyung came infront of her abd slowly hold her hands .

Taehyung : Let's get back together . You took a lot of time now . Please . I should've stopped you that time and understand you . But I'm sorry . Please let's get back again .

Yn sighed and slowly let go off his hands .

Yn : Taehyung !! I realized that it's true I'm not perfect for you . In these month , I really took a lot of time for us . And it'll be better for both of us to not get back together . I hope you find a better person than me .

Taehyung : B-but ___

Yn : I hope you understand Tae hmm !! Take care .

Yn said and went from there .

It hurted a lot for her to say . But she manged to say all of this .

But Taehyung got hurted the most . He didn't expect her to say this .

Taehyung : How can you say this Yn ? How can you leave me ? You're way too much perfect for me . Doesn't it hurt like the way my heart is aching ?

He said and tears escaped his eyes .

He heard a bark and looked at Tan .

Taehyung : Tann !!! I'll not give up this time . I'll get her back at any cost . She's the only girl my heart wanted . Let's make her love me again.

Tan barked and he smiled softly .

--------

Yn came out of the library when a little puppy came towards her with a rose in its mouth .

Yn smiled at the puppy . It barked which caused the rose to fell down .

She picked up the rose and patted the puppy .

Yn : You're so cute !! What's your name ?

She said and checked the locket that was hanging around it's neck .

Yn : Kim Yeontan ?

That it clicked Yn's mind .

Before their breakup , Taehyung brought a puppy which was at his parent's house as he didn't get time to bring it at his home .

Yn looked around and saw the familiar tall figure standing with a bouquet infront of his face .

Yn sighed and looked at the puppy .

Then she went away ruffling the flurr ball .

Taehyung : Yahh !! Don't go !! YNNIE !!

Taehyung yelled but she didn't stop and went away .

Taehyung picked Tan up .

Taehyung : Mission one failed . Don't worry . Let's try again .

---------

Yn entered a cafe and sat on a particular seat .

After sometimes , a boy came towards her and placed some flowers along with some chocolates and a letter .

Yn confusedly looked at the boy and grabbed the letter .

" Dear Ynnie

I know you took a decision . But don't leave me. I can't understand why you took such a big decision . But please accept me again . Let's back together . Please love me again .

- Your Tae !"

Yn sighed and left the cafe without takinb anything .

Taehyung came to the table and smiled sadly seeing the things .

Taehyung : She didn't take anything .

------------

Yn took the suitcase and was about the leave her house .

When she received a voice massage .

She knew who it was .

She tapped the recorder .

" Ynnie !!! Please come back to me . I'm sorry . I don't know why you're becoming insecure about yourself . I don't know how but do you really fall oit of love . Cause I can't believe that . My.love isn't that strong . I'll do anything to get you back . I wish . I just wish you would love me again and I don't anyone else but I want you Yn . Please come back . Your Tae needs you Yn . "

Tears started to escaped . The pain was unbearable .

She looked at the suitcase and left the house with an aching heart .