For us

Yn opened the door .

She checked her mail box and as usual she received a letter from the specific person .

He tried to call her , sent her voice message . But nothing worked . So he decided to sent letters through mails .

Besides he loved to write letters for her . Writing his thoughts and feelings about their relationship .

She started to read the letter .

" Dear Ynnie

I know you would read the letter . I know you're in california . Im waiting for you here . Won't you come to me ? How more I'll wait ?

It's ok . You know I never get tired waiting for you and will never be .

Don't you remember our sweet talks on rainy days having hot choco with each other. How we used to laugh together , how you embraced me with you warm hugs . How we used to tease eachother . How you blush whenever I compliment you being a whole beauty . My heart just warmed with affection and emotions whenever I remember them . Don't you think about those precious moments ?

It's just my heart is aching more . My heart ache when you're not here with me .

You know you're the only one in my life . I want you , only you .

Will you please change your mind Yn ?
Come back to me . Heal my broken heart .

I can't take it anymore . Please come back .

I can do anything for us . Please love me again .

- Your Tae !!!! "

A sob escaped mouth .

She held the place where it was hurting .

It was her heart which was also aching like him .

Yn : I-i didn't stop loving you . I didn't. I'm sorry . I can't also see you with someone else .

------------------

Taehyung sighed . Again he got no response from her .

He layed on the bed .

_Taehyung Pov _

It hurts like hell .

The more I think about us . The more I get hurt .

But it was all worth when my Yn will come into mh embrace . When she will engulf me with her warmth .

My every waiting , my every hard work , my every efforts will be paid off .

I'm just waiting for that moment .

Me and Yn , getting old forever . I just wish My Yn will come back .

I know She will come back in my embrace .

My love isn't that weak . My love and trust is way more strong .

---------------------

Thinking he wiped all of his tears that were flowing continuously.

He picked Tan and went outside .