chapter one: D-Day

author's pov

"oh my gosh he's so cute" he exclaims out loud, hopping on his steps, the young man only smiles in innocence "you know him?" his friend turned around, pointing at the guy they just saw "hey! put that down" he forced his friend to put his hand down, he's such a baby, it won't kill anyone being so respectful "you're so weird" he said, putting his hands in the depths of his pockets "I don't know him, I just thought he is very cute" his friend left a sigh out, a huge one "what, you want me to compliment you too?"

He's being serious, and that's what gets jay, his best friend.

"please don't"

the boy shrugged his shoulders feeling a bit of deception, the two friends entered class not so long after their little argument, and there is a few faces that sunghoon don't know about, and he's been crushing on almost everyone, telling his friend how this guy is cute, this one is very handsome and so is the other one attractive "you're so gay it hurts my brain" he complained, but when a tall, hazel eyes and silver head sat in front of them his face turned red, plus he couldn't even talk anymore.

Jay has a crush too, or is he even aware he is liking someone, that's a little complicated.

"I want a boyfriend"

"what?"

"I said I want a boyfriend, I need to love someone, I can't keep calling everyone cute or hot, that's bad"

"then make yourself one" he zapped his friend out of his mind so he could change subjects, when he turned around to look at the charismatic boy in front of them he smiled unknowingly, his scent is oddly perfect, so he is "can I help you?" embarrassing, the boy was so caught up that he fell under his desk, sunghoon didn't understand why his friend behaved this way, but no questions were needed to be asked since he saw the reason why he's been so shy and red, however it seems like his jaw was hurt by the wooden desk, he's not bleeding.

However a bruise slowly appears on his skin.

"okay class, let's learn something new today!" what an intriguing information "is he okay?" the silver haired boy asked, trying to look under the desk, but sunghoon managed to stop him from doing so "he's just excited for class, it's our first day of school today, and our last year so it's a lot to digests" he winked, not thinking it could've been weird, but the boy didn't seem to be bothered so it's a good sign.

"why are you lying?" he sat back on his chair, feeling his jaw as the pain consumed him "because I know what's going on with you" he admitted, yet jay couldn't guess what he meant by that, it seems idiotic to him.

"okay..."

every morning classes were over, it's lunch time and sunghoon is sort of swimming into this sea of people he doesn't know about, he told his friend about going there eyes closed, and the person he'll hit from the front will be his boyfriend, they're in an all boys school so it makes it easier for him to find one.

It took him awhile, but after a few steps someone ran into him, more like he did run into someone, when he opened his eyes, he was completely stunned, eyes filled with stars, the boy is incredibly beautiful, beyond gorgeous, he as tall as him, a little bit skinnier and he has luscious lips, he seems like a great boyfriend to him "how old are you, if you don't mind" just to make sure so he wouldn't catch a case.

"I don't need this right now" he tried to go the other way around but sunghoon already has made his decision.

He wants him and no one else "please"

"I'm in my last grade, does it rings any bells to you?" they're the same age, what a luck, maybe they were meant to meet "awesome" he said, a bright smile plastered on his lips, even his eyes followed the emotion "what's so awesome about this? I don't even know you" he tried to escape again but Sunghoon's strong arms held him in place, the boy looked concerned but didn't mind asking anything else.

"hi, bonjour, konichiwa, hola, annyeong, you're now my boyfriend, see you soon"

"huh?"

what a strange way to get a boyfriend.

this time sunghoon left him behind, walking away happily, yet the poor boy was in complete shock, what happened to him seemed a little unreal, and weird.

yet it did happen.

what if they end up being roommates?

"wait, boyfriend in like friends or in a romantic way?" he wished to be heard but sunghoon was already gone by now.

He needs to find him after classes, to know how and why this happened.

this is too strange to be real.

"so? how did it go"

"he's so cute I almost melted"

"oh gosh" jay is tired, he didn't even have the strength to do a facepalm, but his sigh was heard "what did he say?"

"nothing actually"

"so he's not your boyfriend then" sunghoon glared at him, he's scary, he even held his friend by the leg, they're in sport class so anything can get weird, anything can happen "say that again and you're dead to me"

"um" his eyes widened, but Sunghoon's eyes softened when the said boyfriend appeared on the field "look it's him!" he squealed, he's so excited he can't even stay in place, he had to get up and run after the boy, but when he did so this one also started to run, more like running away "help me" and jay is currently dying of embarrassment.

"hey why are you running?!"

"Because you are chasing me!" he shouted back trying to get away.

suddenly, he fell head first, sunghoon was so worried for him that he took his upper body in his arms, shaking him side to side like he was some kind of dead body "are you okay?"

"you're weird"

"I know" he softly smiled, giggling like the teenage boy he is.

| a/n
what do we think?
this will be a sort au and with short chapters like this ^ ^