~CHAPTER 1~

Karl's POV

It was a normal day for me, after school instead of heading home I went to work. I mean as a junior i needed money. It was pretty easy being a barista. I really liked being able to talk to people and make friends with some. The door opened as a short figure walked through the door. "Hi Karl." One of my friends Tubbo walked to the register. "Hey Tubbo!" I said getting him his usual order. "Hey this time Can I get a cake pop too?" He asked. "Sure! But for who I know you don't like cake pops." I asked grabbing a little bag for the cake pop.

"Oh it's for a new friend." Tubbo said grabbing the bag. "Ok well there you go!" I said handing him his drink. "Thank you! Here's a ten keep the change." He said opening the door and leaving. I took the ten bill and put it away. About two hours later my shift was over I was happy that I was done. But I had to wait for Tina  who stilled hasn't here for her shift. "OMG IM SO SORRY KARL I OVERSLEPT!" Tina said running to the register.

"It's ok Tina, I'm just glad you even showed up." I said. "Yea sorry again Bye have a good rest your day though!" Tina said waving I waved back and smiled. I walked over to my beat up car that my mom had bought me.  Even though it was a beat up car it worked pretty good. I drove playing my favorite music artists. I sang along on to the lyrics. After a few minutes of driving I got out and and locked my car. And walked inside of my house. "Hi honey." My mom called. "Dinner is done if you want some." She said getting plates. "Ok I'll get some later thank you mom." I said walking to my room. She smiled, I opened my room door and changed. After I was done I walked over to the kitchen table.
————————-———————————————–
Sapnaps POV

It was around 7pm and I was bored so I decided to call Dream. Dream had been my best friend for more than I could remember but he lives in Florida. I did too but I moved with my mom to North coralina.  So now that meant that the "first day"  of school is tomorrow.  I just sighed at the fact I left everything and everyone behind.  

I grabbed my phone from the night stand and looked for dreams number. I found his number and called him. "Hey."  Dream answered. "Hi, I'm bored and decided to call you.." I said. "So do you like your new house?" He asked. "Um it's okay but I prefer my old one better. This one is just too old school for me." I said with a face. "Really?" Dream said with a confused tone. "YEAH THIS BITCH WAS BUILT IN LIKE THE 1800s!" I yelled into the phone.

"Ok calm the fuck down." Dream said in a tone. "Ok" I said rolling my eyes. "Ok there now I gotta go George is texting me." Dream said. "Your leaving me for him!?" I said sassy. "Yea cause he's never awake he's always FUCKING SLEEPING!" He yelled I could hear his mom yell his name out for yelling. "Well ok geez bye ugly." I said and hanged up before he could respond. 

"SAPNAPP!" My older sister Maddie
yelled. "YEA?" I yelled back. She didn't respond so I decided to go down stairs. "What do you want?" I said annoyed. "Want to order pizza?" She asked. "Umm sure?" I said unsure of myself. "Ok." She said looking at her phone. "What are you doing standing?" She asked. "Oh um nothing." I said walking over to get a glass of water.

I sipped for a bit and left my glass there for later. I ran back up the stairs as I got my phone and opened TikTok. It was Wednesday, tomorrow was my first day as a junior . And a few weeks before my birthday. *ding dong ding dong* the door bell rang. "SAPNAP GET IT!" Maddie yelled as I rushed down stairs. I opened the door and saw the pizza delivery guy. "Hey um just sign there." He said. I read his name tag 'Quackity/Alex'. "Oh um yeah." I said grabbing the paper and signed. "Ok thank you have a great day he said giving me the pizza and walking away. "You too." I said walking inside with the box of pizza.

"MADDIE GET OVER HERE!" I yelled. "COMING!" She said I heard her foot steps. I grabbed two plates for me and her.  She grabbed the plate and got a slice so did I. I ate my pizza watching YouTube videos. After my 2nd slice I was full. "Hey throw out the pizza box Maddie." She groaned as I left.  I ran up the stairs before she could say anything else.  It's was already 8:57 by the time I check the time. I decided to brush my teeth and change into shorts and a white shirt. I laid in my bed thinking about how my first day will go. I woke up to my alarm ringing. I groaned sitting up in bed and wiping my eyes. I walked over to the bathroom and checked myself out.

I brushed my hair and left to change. I decided to be a bit basic and went with a black shirt and light blue jeans. "SAPNAP! HURRY UP PLEASE!" Maddie yelled. "OK" I yell grabbing my phone, backpack and a hat to finish my outfit. Maddie locks and closed the front door. She unlocks the car and gets in before me. I get in the car and put down my backpack. "Omg you take more time than I do which is annoying as fuck." She complains while getting out of the driveway. I turn on the radio and play some music. (Play some music that Sapnap would play NOW 😡 anyways)

I sang along the lyrics. "Sapnap shut up please bro." Maddie said annoyed and mad. "Fine party pooper" I replied. "Here get out before your late" she says unlocking the car so I can get out. "Ok here it is bye ugly see you soon." I say opening the door and closing it. I sigh and walk inside it's packed with kids. And since it's packed with kids not a lot of people notice me. Expect a group of boys.
-———————-——————————————-——
Karls POV
I was already at school and talking with Tubbo and his new friend Ranboo. "So anyway basically Big Q then TRIED TO KISS WILBUR (a bit of Quackbur cuz it's a MUST) Tubbo explained. "Yes it's true I was there too." Ranboo agreed. "That's insane." I say laughing. Tubbo kept talking until I notice some random new kid in the second month of school. I stare at him, my thoughts going wild. "KARL EARTH TO KARL!" Tubbo yelled.

Then Ranboo shook my shoulders. "Karl? Are you ok?" He said. "Um yea.." I said Looking. At both of them. Tubbo was about to say something but as soon as he opened his mouth the bell rang. "Crap." He said. "Bye Tubbo, bye ranboo." I said smiling and walking away to math. "Bye!" Tubbo yelled. I ran to math trying to be quick. "Karl." My math teacher said as I opened the old ass door. "Um yes?" I replied unsure if I was in trouble or not. "I need you to go to the principals office." She replied. "OOOo" some kids whispered. I groaned leaving the class while the teacher shushed the kids. I walk over to the office and the desk lady leads me to the office. "Ah Karl here you are." Mr. Shapiro said pointing for me to sit down. I sit and realize there's an other boy in the other seat. "I need you to show Sapnap here around the school." He said. "Oh um sure." I say taking a glance at the boy. He's the boy from earlier the cute one.

"Ok, you can go now." Mr Shapiro said looking at his computer screen. I stand up waiting for Sapnap.
-——————————————-—–———————
Sapnaps POV
I see a boy walk in, he's the boy from the group from earlier today. He looks more pretty I could say. Mr Shapiro starts to talk about how he's supposed to give me a tour. He agrees and stand up. I do too walking over to the door with him. I try break the silence at first. "So.. your Karl?" I ask. "Um yea so what's your schedule sapnap?" He asks. "Oh um first I have English then Science-" I get cut off by Karl. "Oh I have science too!" He says smiling at me. I like Karls personality he's fun to be with.

I smile back, at him not trying to give him to wrong impression. "What's your favorite color hobbie, number, food and movie or show??" He says way to fast. "Um. I-Um..." I mumble failing to make sentences to answer the boys questions. "I'm sorry if I talked way too fast I just wanna get to know you a bit better." Karl says comforting me.  His blueish gray eyes staring right at me. "Sapnap?" He asks concerned.

"Oh... yea sorry I was just zoning out." I chuckle nervously. "Ok it's fine." Karl replies walking in front of me.
———————-—————————-———————
OMG I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER SPRRY IF IM RUSHING THIS BOOK I HAVE A ATTENTION SPAN OF A 2 YR OLD SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS BOOK?? VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER OR COMMENT PLEASE AMD HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AFTERNOON MORNING IDK JUST KNOW I LOVE YOU ❤️ wc: 1623