~CHAPTER 2~

Sapnaps POV
"Sapnap?" Karl says softly. "Yea?" I respond looking up at him. "Is Sapnap your actual real name or is it a nickname?" Karl asks me. "Oh it's just a silly little name I have and now I go by it but my actual name is Nick." I say. "Ooo Nick I like that name a lot!" Karl says. *RING RING* "Shit.." Karl said. "Whats wrong?" I say confused. "We gotta speed up this tour." He says as kids rush out the doors of classrooms.
"Come on listen up cause I'm go quickly." Karl says grabbing my hand and starts speeding up the pace of his speaking and the pace of his walking.
    TIME SKIP CAUSE IM TOO LAZY 😜✌🏼

After a few minutes Karl finished the tour. "Ok now we have to worry about going to science." Karl says breaking the moment of silence. "KARL!" Someone yells. I turn back to see a tall and short figure. One walking calmly the other running. "Oh hey Tubbo HEY RANBOO!" Karl yelled as they taller figure was farther than the one near us. "Who's that?" He shorter one pointed to me. "Oh this is Sapnap he's new here." Karl smiles. "Um.. hi I'm Sapnap." I says repeating what Karl said previously. "I'm Tubbo and that ranboo." Tubbo says grabbing ranboo by the wrists. They all start talking about who knows what. And by all I mean Karl and Tubbo me and ranboo are quiet. I'm tryna figure out how ranboo is really tall. "Shit we gotta go." Karl said. "Oh ok bye" Tubbo said disappointed. "Bye" Karl repeated. "Come on sapnap we gotta get to science." He says tugging on me so I start walking. "Sapnap run jog or something or we'll be late! We can't be late it's your first day."
Karl explains while running through the halls of crowded kids walking to class since it start soon enough.

I was barely walking so I was far behind from   Karl. "SAPNAP WALK FASTER!" He yelled through the halls. *RING RING* shit I thought. I finally realized we were gonna be late. "Coming Karl!" I shout at him picking up the speed of my walking slowly turning into a jog. "DONT RUN IN THE HALLS!" Someone called out. But me and Karl but ignored him. "Omg hopefully Ms. Peak doesn't get mad at us." Karl huffs catching his breathe from running. He opens the door. Inside was a lot of kids but it's a classroom so what did I expect? "Ah Karl late again one more and detention." She speaks writing something down on a paper on her desk. "Oh and whose this young man?" She points out. "I'm Sapnap mam." I say nervous. "Sapnap?.." she repeats with a look. Kids start laughing at the face she had made. I start turning red in embarrassment.

"No it's Nick but he goes as Sapnap." Karl corrects the teacher. "Ok that's nice to know. Do you wanna go by Nick or Sapnap then?" Ms. Peak asks, with a pen and paper writing down something. "Oh um Nick..." I say wondering how kids would bully me if I said sapnap. "Ok we'll sit down now." She says smiling.  There was only 2 seats left one in the middle back row an other in the front 3rd row where the teacher could see clearly.  "Um.." I say to go to the front one since It just seemed more natural if I did or something. I took my seat and shortly after Karl did the Same but from the back.  "Hey  I'm Tommy." The boy on my right whispers to me. "Oh I'm Nick but I go by sapnap." I say. "I think I already know that." He says talking about the scene from earlier. I chuckle a bit. Tommy just smiles and turns to face the front. "Nick is there  something that is so funny?" The teacher asks. Everyone turns their heads to see what she was talking about. Everyone including Karl and Tommy turn their heads I feel everyone's eyes on me and I turns. Red color and start to sweat.

I stay quiet in embarrassment. "Nick?" Tommy whispers quietly to me. I don't I speak I'm frozen and everyone is watching me. "Nick?" I hear Karls soft voice call. "Nick? More like frosty hes frozen like ice!" Someone calls out starting a few kids to laugh. A few quickly turned into half to the full classroom. The teacher quietled down the kids but that still didn't help. "Sapnap are you okay?" I see Karls face in front of mine. A concerned look takes over his face. "Karl is he okay?" Tommy asks in his chair.

"I need to get out of here now please." I whisper so only Tommy and Karl could hear since they were the closest ones. "Um mam can I go out into the hallway with Sapnap for a second?"he asks Ms.peak. "ME TOO!" Tommy shouts standing up. "Um sure but  come back inside. Karl nods and puts his hand in front. I take his hand and stand up and walk with him. Tommy follows along behind of us. "Sapnap are you ok?" Karl asks staring at me. "No.." I mumble out tears falling out. I'm not the one to cry in front of people but I really couldn't stop myself from crying once we were outside. "Hey don't cry." Tommy says placing his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. I just nod my face filled with tears.

I just stand there feeling Karl and Tommy's eyes watching me as I breakdown completely. "It's ok sapnap people are just mean sometimes." Tommy says trying to cheer me up. "B..bu- but wh..why me.." i mumble out quietly, wiping my tears. ( EW THAT MAKES HIM SEEM LIKE A PICK ME 😭😟) "Sapnap your okay we're here and we won't leave you unless you want us to go we're here for you." Karl says wiping tears off my face while smiling trying to bring up the mood. I wipe off my tears. And get myself together for the love of god. ( I need to get myself together too sapnap 😔😒)  "Are you ok now?" Tommy asks looking at the door. "Um yea.." I say unsure if i actually am. "It's okay if you aren't Sapnap." Karl puts his hand on my shoulder.
——————————-——-———————-–——-–
I'm so cringe but I love it. BRO SAPNAP SOUNDS LIKE A FRICKING PICK ME I SWEAR 😭😒 BYEEE HAVE A GREAT NIGHT OR DAY ECT.. 🩷🩵🤍❤️💙🤎🧡💜💛🖤💚🩶 wc/wordcount:1088