1

You fiddle with your fingernails, feeling your palms grow clammy with every painful minute. The leather of the chair sticks to your thighs, your pencil skirt doing nothing to hide the nervous perspiration of your skin. You look to the floor, averting his gaze.

"I am pleased to see that you've come to visit me, schatz. But what I cannot understand is why you are sat in that chair, toying with those freshly manicured nails, acting as if you don't want to sink them into my skin as I fuck you brainless."

You freeze in place, your eyes shifting up to meet his. Your lips hang agape, opening and closing as if you were a fish out of water. And a fish out of water you were. You tread on thin ice, a mere prey blissfully unaware of the territory you were frolicking on. Countless times you tried convincing yourself that you were just hooking up. Taking what you needed from each other and moving on. You were lying to yourself, straight out of your teeth. And that was the stark contrast between you both. König knew what he wanted. He was a sure man, never sure of anything more. While you sat, debating in your head and weighing your options, he stalked. He watched, studied, and observed. He fantasized about all of the possible ways he could bend you, stretch you, break you. You knew fighting it was useless. Foolish, even. Every cell in your body yearned for his touch. His name on your tongue, his acknowledgment of your existence. The validation you sought from him was unhealthy for any woman to crave. But that didn't stop you from being mercilessly stabbed and prodded at by these needs and desires. You've had your fair share of sexual relations. But nothing compared to the dynamic you had with König. Nothing. No one. And that scared you to all hell. You knew by the time he left you at the medical wing, your shoes glued to the ground as your head burned and boiled with all of the different things he made you feel. And he hadn't even fucked you yet. And as you sat in that chair, his dark eyes roaming over your body and studying your every move, there was nowhere else you'd rather be.

"Hey, meine Liebe. Stay with me now." König snaps his fingers at you, ripping you from your thoughts. His voice held a tone of amusement, a breathy chuckle leaving his lips as he watched you. Something about being condescended to by him made him all the more impressive. Any other man would have been met with a fist to the face, or a look of disapproval from your sad eyes. Your stomach rolled around with nerves as you came to this realization. You kept quiet, resting your hands on your thighs.

"Stand up, Liebling. Come to me." You rose to your feet, your heels feeling heavier than they did a few minutes ago. As you make your way around his desk, you take notice of the mess of paperwork scattered across the surface. He reaches his hand out. You look at it before taking it in yours, the sheer size of his fingers sending shivers down your spine. His grip was gentle, bringing your hand up to his mask. He lifts it above his nose, planting a soft kiss on your fingers.

"Your hands are beautiful, dear. Keep them that way, ja?" He coos, planting more kisses along your fingers. You sway at his words, noticing the smile growing on his face as he watches you. He leans forward, grabbing your other hand as he brings them both to his shoulders. You give them a gentle squeeze, stepping forward as you slide them down his back. You bring them back up, embracing him in your arms. He rests his head on your chest, the hard plastic of his helmet digging into the soft flesh of your breasts. He lets out a deep sigh, his arms snaking around your waist.

The soft embrace came to a halt as he let out a grunt, standing to his full height and stepping towards you, backing you into the desk. Instinctively, his hands make their way to your hips as he turns you around, your back facing his chest. Your breath catches in your throat, a lump forming in your chest as you feel him press into your ass. You feel him grow stiff in his cargo pants, a huff escaping his lips as he wastes no time in hiking your skirt up to your waist. You feel the cool air of his office hit your bare cheeks, the lacy black panties you wore purposely now on full display.