Seatmate pt.5

We started working on the poster. I was assigned to do the decorations. I drew some objects that we use in school like books, pencils, and others. After drawing them in a separate paper, Ace spoke "We can cut that for you." He held out his hand waiting for me to give him my drawings. I organized all of it and handed it to him.

"Oh and do you have scissors?" he added.

"Here" I said as I took out the red scissor in my pencil case. He thanked me and started cutting out the drawings.

"Guys give me the rules that you came up with so I can write it down on our poster." I asked my group mates.

They gave me their papers with the rules written on those. I read the first one and wrote it down our paper. I finished writing almost everything and only one more was left. I picked it up and read it. The handwriting was familiar when I looked at the paper. It was messy and it took all of my power to read it. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't read some of the words. I asked everyone "Hey guys may I know who wrote this?".

Two hands were raised one was Ace and the other was Peter. Ace cleared up the confusion and said, "It was his rule and I asked if I could just use it as mine." Peter nodded and said it was fine.

"Oh alright, Ace can you please come here." I told him. He walked to my seat and asked me if there was the problem.

I pointed out some of the words I couldn't understand and ask that he tell me what he actually wrote.

"Yeaahh so I can't really understand your writing. What does this say?" I asked.

"It's organize, I'm sorry." he answered.

I assured him it was fine. Once I got the word I wrote it down on the poster and asked another question.

"Sorry for asking so much questions, how about this one?" I asked while
pointing to another word.

He couldn't see properly so he came closer. He moved his face close to mine as he tries to read the word I was pointing at.

Close up he looks even more handsome.

I thought while admiring his beauty. I could smell his perfume and it smells good. I usually hate men's perfume because it gives me a headache but his is different. I actually like it.

He moved back and told me the word written on the paper. I snapped back to reality and wrote it down.

"Thanks!" I said to him.

"No problem" he responded and went back to his seat.

He resumed his task, cutting the drawings, as I was finishing up on writing the rules. I asked the other members to decorate and add the drawings on the paper. Then, I went out for a while to the toilet just to fix myself.

I got so self conscious all of a sudden so I brushed my hair with my hands. I applied some lip balm and practiced my smiling face.

*sigh*

I was lost in thought. Making judgements that I looked ugly compared to the girls in my class. They were all so pretty and I looked below average beside them. I realized that I'll never be noticed by him. I lost strength in my arms and dropped them. I walked away from the mirror with my head down. Insecurity came over me as I was walking back to the classroom.

Maybe I should just drop this crush idea. I'll never be noticed anyway.

I quickly head back to work and finished our poster. Everything was finally done. Everyone did their part well and we were able to present our work perfectly.