28

Author Pov:

December 24th.

Three days before the war and fours days before my birthday. My life sucks much, doesn't it?

I thought they would put the war later on. And so I had decided to celebrate my bday with the league, spend my last happy times with them. To be honest, in my whole life I never really got a conception of a happy family. But now, after i them, I really feel like they were the missing piece.

I'm really sorry,guys. If ya' are really reading this. Probably I'll be dead by the time you are reading.

I didn't want to betray. Like seriously. But don't worry. I have made sure the commissions put you guys in proper place. It's just...

I can only imagine the looks of disgust, betrayal, hatred from you all..

It was fun... Playing with toga-chan, spending time with twice and the others.. I found people who would understand me. Cause, all of you went through pains same as me.

I hope, tho I'll be dead by then to hear it, you guys forgive me.

Hawks sighed as he neatly folded the piece of paper and put it in the drawer. There was a few days.. a few days and the bad memories will begin to accumulate.. Haunt him even as he will exhale his last breath.

Another shudder went down his spine as hawks held the glasses of water in his hand. Chugging down it all in one go.

Hawks began to ignore them the last few days. As fear and stress took a hold of him more and more, he would randomly shudder at his own thoughts.

.
.

Dabi stared at hawks. The winged man has recently been in daze the whole time.

The burnt man feels as if something was  wrong.

But Dabi decided to shake off the feeling. The world was about to be taken by them in a few days, the war was about to start. With the gigantic Paranormal Liberation front, the leader was confident that the heroes will be destroyed for good.

And that they will finally get to be at peace.

________________________________

Sorry for not updating. It's just I was so on the edge with our tests goin on that i-

*Sigh* well, buckle up cuz next chap will be the beginning of the war. And this author's mind is going haywire with ideas:)

Stay tuned for another update I guess.

-your author fcking nim ✨✨