30

Author Pov:

There they all stood. High above all those the paranormal army.

They were all excited, except for one particular winged man. His hand shaking as he hid the little button away from the others.

'get it together, Keigo. You're a hero for god's love!!' he scolded himself.

The LOV stood on the stage as shigaraki looked at the vast army in front of them.

"We have suffered enough!" He started.

"The hero society has tortured us much. Today, at this time, we will give a taste of their own medicine. The revenge of our sufferings. Me and my fellow companions are gonna make sure, that all the mistreated and broken, wronged and unwanted get what they deserve." He spoke in a chilling yet strong voice.

"Down with the fucking hero society!!"he said, which was echoed back from the whole crowd.

"Why are so sweaty, birdie? Scared, huh? Don't worry I'll protect ya'" dabi winked at the panicking male beside. Hawks looked down, gulping in the lump forming in his throat. He again looked up to meet the confused eyes of the scarred villain. Hawks spoke,

"I'm sorry, dabi. I'm really sorry. I was forced." And just then the walls shook. Everything broke down as the place fell into chaos. Heroes and villains everywhere.

Now, hawks again looked at the blue eyes of the male. The previous confused, careless, happy eyes now shooting daggers at him. Filled with hatred and anger. Dabi was about to attack when suddenly,

"Hawks go get the one who ran towards the exit! I've got him!!" A hero said, launching on the scarred villain. Hawks quickly ran towards the exit to find twice pacing around after killing a hero.

"Jin!"

"Jin ,hey, buddy. It's okay. Come with me-"

"Get the fuck away from me , you fucking traitor!" Hawks's heart hurt bad.

"P-please Jin, I just wanna save you. Please come with me!"

"I said get the fuck away!" His trauma kicking in, twice swinged a punch which the hero dodged.

Suddenly the whole room got full of doubles of the villain. Each one attacking the winged hero from all sides. Hawks barely dodged those and swinged his feather, finishing the doubles. His heart hurting worse than before.

Twice was panting from all the double creations. He was starting to lose his balance that he didn't hawks.

"Jin please-"

"You traitor. I hope you never get happiness. You deserve to die, you bitch." Giving a final blow to the winged male, twice was suddenly blowed away which resulting him pass out.

Hawks kept panting. Now, only was left to get twice to a hospital and get him treated. He quickly took the villain in his arms and ran towards a van which was an ambulance.

Just as hawks returned to join the war, the door burst open, flames ran everywhere. Reaching and engulfing all the walls in a a fire.

The worst nightmare came true as hawks faced the scarred villain.

"Had fun and dumped us then, didn't ya'? Burn in hell" as fire engulfs the hero's body.