Chapter 1 : Who?

A 5 years old little boy stare at his parents, he was holding a bunny toy while watching his parent's getting ready for something or work.

"Mommy?,Suho want's to sleep" Suho said which caught his mother attention who gave him a sweet smile and walk towards him.

She pick him up and start caressing his back while Suho kay his head on his mother shoulder.

"Sleep tight, my prince" he heard his mother whisper. It's was already midnight but his parents need to work only with their house.

Suho loves people, he loves talking to them, interacting with them. No one can even resist him when he start showing his biggest sweet smile on his face, beautiful freaky eyes and the little dimples on his face.

That night, where his parent's went on the other house 4/6 meters away, without even knowing that this night will change their son's fate.

A wind flow inside Suho bedroom, his window was open and a man was standing beside him with red eyes and fangs. "So you are their child!"

The person is the vampire prince, he came to help his clan from the scientist couple which is Suho parent's. "Your so small" the vampire said touching the child face. His small face.

Suddenly the man flinch when the little boy, Suho. Suddenly hold his hand and slowly open his eyes. "Hmm?" Suho was confused.

Suho sit up while holding the hands of the vampire. "Mr, who are you?" He ask and the man could help but melt under his touch, it was warm and his voice sound like an angel.

"Um, I just pass by" The vampire replied. "Are you here for my mommy and daddy?" The little boy ask. The vampire smile which show his fangs.

"Wow" Suho was amaze, he suddenly stand up, using his tiny hands he suddenly hold the fangs and was really amaze. The prince was shock but didn't push the little boy away.

"Amazing, how did you get this?" Suho ask showing his sweet smile. The prince stare on him and replied. "You can't have this!" He said and the child pout.

"Why, I want this" he said and pout even more.

"It's a vampire fangs, little boy" he replied and the little boy Suho look on him and was amaze even more at his red eyes. "It's your eyes really red?" Suho ask. The prince nodded.

Suho was smiling while he play at the fangs making the prince sit on the bed while Suho was on his lap playing with his fangs. The prince stare at the boy. "Little boy, what's your name?".

"Suho, Lee suho" he replied while his tiny hands clap and smile. The prince could help but smile.

"Hmm, where is your parents?" He ask and Suho gave him a smile once again. "They are in another house working and Suho was sleeping".

" then you should go back to sleep, it's getting late" the prince said and Suho pout. "But I still want to play with you" he said and tiny tears fall from his eyes making the vampire panicked and wipe it away. "Shh, I be back tommorow night".

" promise?", Suho look on him with his teary eyes and The prince smile. "Promise" and they finger promise to each other. Suho was so happy.

Later on, the vampire watch him sleep before leaving. He was caressing his hair and the little boy was hugging his bunny.

"Sleep tight" the prince whisper and turn to leaved the room, he close the window and use his eyes to lock it then turn to the boy and smile.

"Your interesting, little kid" he whisper and dissaperead. Someone who just saw his shadow was confused.

"Who?"