Chapter 2 : Friend?

Next morning, Suho woke up feeling happy and he saw his mother. "Mommy", he shouted and hug his mother. His mother chuckle.

"Goodmorning, my little prince" his mother whisper, holding on him. "Goodmorning, mommy!" He said back.

"How's the sleep?" His mother ask while carrying him towards the bathroom to take a warm bath. "Good" Suho replied while smiling and clapping his hands in happiness.

His mother chuckle by his son's cuteness, he put him down on the bathtub and start showering Suho. Suho was playing with his duck.

"Seojun" a woman called, The vampire prince turn on his mother, The vampire queen. "Yes?" He replied while looking at a his mother.

"Where did you go last night?" His mother ask which make Seojun silent and smile on his mother. "On Lee family" he said which make his mother smile.

"How their son?" She ask, "Good, he is more than I expected mom," Seojun replied to his mother.

"Great, how his smeel?" She ask once again that made Seojun smirk and lick his lips, "Too sweet for me only,Mom," He replied while thinking of the little boy.

"I can't wait to finally make him mine," he said which make his mother smirk. "Right," she whisper.

Suho was busy eating his breakfast while watching some kids movie and holding his bunny, his parents was looking at him with happiness.

They maybe scientist but they love their son dearly, he was their everything.

"Mommy" Suho called his mom, his mom look on him. "What it is my prince?" She ask. "I want milk" he said and smile. His mother quickly left to make him a milk.

"Baby, how the night?" His father ask, Suho look on him and give him a smile."it's warm daddy," he said and it's make his father happy, he rub his son hair and sign.

When his mother came back, he drink his fresh cold milk while his parents look on him. After finishing it. "and Suho, meet a friend,last night" Suho said which make his parents confused.

"Friend?".