The date with Suga♡♡

🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆁︎🅳︎ 🅿︎🅴︎🆁︎🆂︎🅾︎🅽︎ 🅿︎🅾︎🆅︎

"Come on Suga, we got to hurry!" A voice could be heard down the street. "Wait up! You never told me where we're going!" A worried Suga spoke behind the girl. "I told u, it's a surprise!" She said slowing down and walking next to the boy. They walked for about three minutes of a comfortable silence before Y/N broke it. "We're going Ice skating." She whispered into his ear. He blushed as her hot breath hit his skin. "So that's why u told me to dress casually." He said coming to a conclusion, she only nodded and smiled hugging his side. "Yep! Also, we're here." She said looking at a big fancy building. "I've never Ice skated before...this is embarrassing to say." Y/N said as they both checked in with the receptionist. "I'll teach you." Suga said as he put his skates on and tied his laces.

T̾I̾ M̾E̾S̾K̾I̾ P̾

"Suga!! I'm going to fall!"

"No you won't."

"This is why I don't Ice skate."

"You thought of this."

"I regret it already!"

T̾I̾ M̾E̾S̾K̾I̾ P̾

The two were soon skating like angels on the ice. It may have taken more than thirty minutes but it was worth it. At the moment the two are walking to the amusement park to end the day off. "Omg, I really want that plushie now!" Y/N said pointing at a gold panda plushie. "I can win it for you." Suga said with a gentle smile, he truly is a gentleman. "Really?! Thank u so much!" Y/N then ran to the stall with Suga following closely, not wanting to loose the girl. "Can I try to win that panda on the top right shelf?" He politely asked the stall owner. They then gave him three plastic balls. "Knock the whole tower down and the panda's yours." They said looking at him and explained the rules as well. Suga took a step a deep breath and closed his eyes, focusing on his target. "GO SUGA! >:3" Y/N cheered him on, like a cheerleader. Suga then threw the ball and hit the tower knocking the bottle tower down. "We have a winner!!" The owner then gave him the plushie plus free bracelets. "Thank u!" The two shouted waving as they went off to another stall.

T̾I̾ M̾E̾S̾K̾I̾ P̾

As Suga and Y/N walked in the quiet moonlit night, Y/N suddenly got an idea. She moved closer to Suga and stared at his face, he slowly turned his head to look at her, feeling her gaze on him. "Is there som—?" She cut him off by kissing him and holding his hands, the two stood under a streetlight. After a few minutes, they broke away for air and looked at each other, blushing like dorks. "Thanks for agreeing to this date, I like the panda." She said smiling sweetly as she started to walk to her front porch, only to turn around last minute and run to Suga, giving him a big hug. "That's for getting me home safely and for the bracelet." She whispered into his ear, causing him to blush. "No problem, I liked going on this date with you too." He said finally braking the hug.

The then said their goodbyes. Let's just say Suga couldn't sleep that night and was a blushing mess, Asahi and Daichi were very concerned and confused.

-----------------------------------------------------

This is for all the Suga lovers
I love him too but Yams King
Anyways,
I got another cute chapter planned
My exams are in a week so :,)

Also

Stay heathly and safe
Drink lots of water

Love ya😘✌🏼