6.

i walk down to the hall but get stopped by harry, ron and hermoine.

"hey y/n, we saw the video. can we speak to you?" hermoine asked.
"uh yeah sure i guess." i'm confused, why would they care?
i follow them up to an empty classroom on the 3rd floor.
"i don't understand. why are we here?" i wondered.
"you need to stop talking to mattheo." harry said sternly.

"oh gosh you too? it's quite hard considering, i don't know, maybe he's in my house! maybe i sit next to him in a few of my lessons? you don't see me telling you who to talk to and not. so don't tell me." i huffed.
"i'm trying to protect you y/n why don't you understand that? stop talking to him." he demanded.

"protect me from WHAT exactly? i'm in a school full of wizards and witches. maybe you're just afraid!" i laugh.

"A-AFRAID??" harry shouts at me.

"i think we should go.." hermoine whispered to Ron, walking out.
"GO!" harry and i yelled at the same time.

"i'm not afraid! i'm thinking of protecting you! you're basically the only family i have apart from serius!" harry hollered.

"oh don't even go there! you think i don't know that? it's goes the same both ways. i can protect myself perfectly fine, watch me." i grabbed my wand and pointed it at his neck. Harry held his hands up.

"you wouldn't actually do it." he says looking down.
"i wouldnt, but you deserve it, but i definitely could." i respond. I lowered my wand and started to walk out of the room.

"stupefy!" harry yelled at me. i barely dodged the red light. i turn to look it him, trying not to cry.
"fuck you." i whisper. I point my wand at him again and say the stinging jinx.
"don't you dare raise your wand at me again." i say, watching him fall on the floor in pain. i opened the door and walked out, bursting in tears.

A/N:
ok guys! this is just a filler chapter. the next one will have loads of stuff in!